BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Chunky Manhattan Clam Chowder Soup.
Chunky soup that eats like a meal®.
Tender Atlantic clams.
Full serving of vegetables.* see more...

Arii G.
Foodie Expert
Love Campbell's anything and I love clam chowder so it's a win win ! The price is great they always have some deal and it's super easy to prepare. I don't eat soup often but when I do it's it's Campbell's.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
Foodie Expert
So good! Easy to make and super easy to clean up! Great for a quick meal and will fill you up!
Michelle A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Pretty good soup. Nice and cheap when I'm in the mood for something warm has good flavor
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
This flavor is okay. It depends on what you like. I have quite a few favorite Chunky soups. When the husband doesn't feel well, I heat some up in a small pot which he eats from with saltine crackers.
Maryah J.
This is the best Campbell's soup in my opinion! It has a burst of flavors, and they aren't stingy with the clam! You get a lot for a small price, and you can easily get full with just one can!
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
Foodie Expert
I love the chunky soups as they feel more like a meal instead of just a can of soup. I prefer to add a few ingredients of my own to them as well.
Brenda C.
Oneonta, AL
I buy this all the time for my husband. He loves it and its convenient for him to just have to heat and eat. Even has a pop off lid so no can opener required!
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I prefer new England clam chowder this one is good too especially when your getting over a cold
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I buy Chunky soups all the time! They are an awesome way to eat a quick easy meal that is filling and yummy!
mariah G.
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately I was disappointed with this soup. With Clam Chowder it's best to stick with homemade.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
Foodie Expert
What soup is the best for adding to your recipes?