BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Spaetzle Dumplings (Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Eggs, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour [Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Salt, Spices, Natural Flavor, Turmeric For Color), Italian Sausage (Pork, Seasoning [Spice, Salt, Garlic*], Water, Salt), Pepperoni (Pork, Beef, Salt, Spice [Contans Mustard], Dextrose, Seasonings (Paprika Extract, Spice Extract, Bha, Bht, Citric Acid), Cultures, Sodium Nitrite), Red Peppers, Mushrooms, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Onions*, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Flavoring, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chicken Stock, Garlic*, Spices, Whey*, Maltodextrin, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Vegetable Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cornstarch, Yeast Extract, Chicken Broth*, Cane Sug Ar, Corn Syrup Solids, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavoring (Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin). *dehydrated.

Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
Eat Campbell's Chunky Soup often, this is not one of the one's I eat. I prefer one that doesn't have pizza flavors on it. Cost more than most soups do, which the price was lower but buy often.
Ronnee H.
Coaling, AL
Campbells Chunky soup is the best type the brand offers in my opinion. I like this particular soup because it's basically pizza in soup form. It's amazingly good and its chunky, as advertised. I bought it at Walmart and would definitely recommend.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Okay, I know this soup sounds weird. I was hesitant to try it but I am so glad I did because it is one of my favorite canned soups ever. I eat soup literally every day for lunch at work and this is one that I love to bring. I always add a little salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to it and it is PERFECT. It smells a lot like chef boyardee but the flavor is completely different. I am really picky about canned soups because a lot of them taste very metallic to me but this soup has a great flavor and is really filling. I love the bits of pepperoni. I have eaten this three times a week before and it just never gets old for me. I would recommend everyone try this soup at least once.
Jamila C.
Dallas, TX
It's hearty, easy and really good. Great for quick fix meal and warms you up during these colder months. Was kind of surprised at the quality of this item. Very affordable and found in many stores.
Sarah F.
Batavia, IL
Its ok i mean its just a soup though. I dont really know what to say. not often at all i have it when i dont have time to make an actual meal. i think its a good value i mean a can is pretty cheap. Idk make it have less salt im not really sure they have a recipie already.
Lyric B.
Caney, KS
I am a pizza lover! But sometimes I want that pizza taste but less calories. Until they make pizza flavored salad this is my treat! This is definitely a very hearty soup I normally split the CAN with a friend because it's so filling! You get nice chunks of sausage and pepperoni slices in a delicious tomato sauce!
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Never go wrong with this. I love all the flavors they got.. This is my adult veraion of chefboarede. But taister. Very affordable.. I love getting them when thwy have a special at my abertsons.
Joanna S.
Boston, MA
So good I like eat this food
Specially when my family and friends come to home is so easy to Cook and in a little minutes you have a good food
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
I had doubts about this soup, but boy is it delicious! It is now one of my favorites and I was so excited to get other people to try it.
Nicole C.
Greensburg, PA
This is my husband's favorite soup. I put it in a container and he takes it to work with him and he says it's absolutely awesome