Campbell's® Chunky Hearty Cheeseburger Soup uploaded by Taylor F.Campbell's® Chunky Hearty Cheeseburger Soup uploaded by Taylor F.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Potatoes, Seasoned Beef Sirloin Burgers (Sirloin Beef, Reconstituted Onions, Potato Extract, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Mustard), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Vegetable Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Green Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Beef Tallow, Soy Protein Concentrate, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Powder, Flavoring, Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Blue Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Enzyme Modified Cheese (Made From Cheddar, Swiss And Blue Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium Phosphates, Enzymes, Salt, Xanthan Gum), Dehydrated Tomatoes, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color, Spices, Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Soy Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Soy Protein.

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I didn’t think I would like this at first. I was just picking out soup flavors I hadn’t tried yet and this was one of them, I was really surprised to see that the liquid base is basically cheese lol. Not complaining it was really good and I will get it again!
Shannon C.
This is not a product I would normally buy, but my pregnant brain told me it sounded good when scanning the soup aisle.
My first thought when I opened the can was "Oh my - "cheese" sauce!" I was half tempted to read the ingredient list but thought I would regret it and threw the can away after pouring the "soup" out.
I really did feel like I was eating cheese sauce with stuff in it, not soup. The meatballs are comparable to the taste of the stuff in Spaghetti-o's. The aftertaste is not so great - although this could just be my pregnant-self thinking that.
I probably will not buy this product again now that I have fed my curiosity. It seems like a stereotypical college guy food.
Brenda D.
At my house we love these for lunch! You can never go wrong with packing these for the kiddos. I buy plenty a week and they eat them 3-5 times a week they are very affordable and why not recommend these when it's better than a sandwich in your lunch !
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids and I love this soup along with a sandwich or by itself. Especially great on rainy or chilly days inside. Didn't think I would enjoy the hamburger flavor, but it's actually up there with my usual chicken noodle. So easy to make also.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
This soup reminds me of the southern BBQs we used to have when I used to live in Memphis. There was always a hamburger stew and plenty of leftovers so it was hamburger stew for lunch all week. I love this soup it tastes great!
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
This is great for a quick meal or snack. It's really easy to make. I think the variety that is available. I enjoy eating these. Anyone who can't really cook or doesn't want to take the time to cook would enjoy these.
Kayla B.
I love Campbell's Chunky Heart Cheeseburger Soup! It's my guilty pleasure and work! Instead of running to closest fast food joint I can just head to the break room and heat up this delicious soup!
Megan H.
Absolutely LOVE this flavor! It tastes just like you're eating a cheeseburger! I eat one for lunch almost everyday! So easy to prepare
Sandra S.
I love the concept of the bowl and easy to heat up. Target is right next to my job and 30min lunches go quick so this is perfect.
Jennifer M.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids love these and will eat them every day if I let them I myself don't like it, it has a strange aftertaste to it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What does this really taste like?