BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Beef Stock, Seasoned Beef (Contains Up To 10% Of A Solution Of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Carrots, Potatoes, Toasted Barley, Celery, Peas, Corn, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Spice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Onion Oil.

Kat L.
Lexington , KY
This soup is the BOMB!! Actually my favorite, it taste better then any other soup I've had and they fill me up. Relatively low calorie for the taste, as well. These are my speciality soups, you don't know soup until you've had soup. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Full flavor, less calories, same great quality. I got it at target stores for less than $1.50 is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Also a great item to donate to your food bank. Or just to take with you for lunch
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
Campbell is just a household name my family has used for years. I love this soup because it is so filling. When I'm feeling bad it starts to make me feel good. I love the variety of flavors offered so I tend to switch it up every now and then. I buy Campbell's soup for all my family
megan h.
Cypress, TX
YUM!!! This soup is yummy! When you are in need of something to warm up your belly and make you feel full, this is a great soup to pick! At a good price this soup will fill you up. The local grocery store carries a wide variety of options that are all delicious! So many good flavors!
Desiree L.
Rosharon, TX
Bought this for my Husband and while he liked the flavor he wished there were more pieces of meat. Will purchase again in the future, but i'll make sure to pick up more than one can
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Great for a quick meal or if you're feeling under the weather. I will often buy these when I don't have time to make soup from scratch.

These taste pretty good and go great with oyster crackers.
Lena W.
Owensboro, KY
Campbell's has always been part of my family as long as I can remember. It make you feel better after you have eating it. I don't know if anyone hasn"t try Campbell's if you haven't than you need to get you some.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
My husband loves the chunky soups! I used to love the bacon and potato one but I don't think they make it any more. The beef and vegetable is also really good! Perfect for a quick lunch!
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
I love Campbell's because it's not too salty and tastes great. The Hearty line really fills you up and doesn't break the bank. I have this whenever I'm in the need for a quick snack.
Vivian G.
Stuart , FL
Love how thick and filling it is. Great flavor. Always add a few spices and some bread. Unfortunately I can no longer have it because it's not gluten free.

Target