Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Miranda B.

BY CAMPBELL'S #14 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Onions, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken*, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. *dehydrated

Suelee M.
York, PA
This is my go-to classic chicken noodle soup if I am buying a can. I love the flavors it has and it has lots of noodles which I love. The only thing I don't like is how large some of the chicken chunks are. Other than that it is great! Always buy during winter weather and flu season!
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
This is my go to dinner on the run! I hate eating fast food and Campbell's makes it easy to avoid by making these awesome portable soups! I eat probably once or twice a week and I would definitely recommend to anyone else who is a busy bee!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite can of soup!!! During colder months this is my dinner at least 2-3 nights a week. Filled with noodles, veggies and chicken and big pieces so it's very filling! Definitely recommend!!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I actually really like this soup in the fall/winter when I have little time to prepare dinner for myself. It heats up super quickly on the stovetop and is filling. The sodium content is a little high, but they've come out with reduced sodium versions as well :)
Joy R.
Knoxville, TN
Brings back memories of growing up eating soup and grilled cheese sandwiches! I love the convenience of taking this to work or just throwing it in the microwave at home. No matter if I'm sick or just want to eat a good bowl of soup this is my go to!
April Y.
These are pretty good. It doesn't taste so bland nor so salty. It has decent taste and it's quick to use. Just pop it in the microwave then BOOM, it's done. Love the taste of it too.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Honestly I don't love this chicken noodle soup. I'm a big fan of the original Campbell's chicken noodle but this tries to hard to be like a homemade version and it just falls very short of that. The noodles are too stiff and the broth isn't appetizing.
Sarah C.
Apex, NC
This chicken noodle soup is perfect for lunch or as a warm snack in the winter. I find that the healthy choice version is too bland. It's great that I don't need a can opener for it, and I always have at least a can of it in my pantry.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always eat this soup when I need a light dinner or when I'm feeling sick. The quality is amazing for the price and it fills you up without making you feel sick or wasteful. Love love love this food!
morgan w.
My go-to Campbell's soup. Tastes amazing and the broth is delicious.
The only complaint I have is that the chicken isn't always good so I'll usually skip around it