BY CAMPBELL'S #68 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I like it because it's the only chunky option. If you're expecting this to taste like THE classic campbell's chicken noodle soup. You'll be sorely disappointed. The seasonings and the consistency of the soup itself is one hundred percent different. Still, I eat it all the time.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
I usually like to make my chicken noodle soup from scratch, but in a pinch I like to have this on hand. It tastes pretty good and does the job of warming me up or having something comforting for lunch or dinner. I would recommend for sure. I love that you don't have to add any water you just heat it up and you're good to go.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
It's a classic. Cheap and easy to make. I do prefer to make home made soup but I do like to keep a can of this in my pantry. Perfect for cold months. I also like the fact that it has a tab opening and doesn't require a can opener.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Chunky chicken noodle everyone all time favorite this we always have to have in our cupboards as well we all enjoy it
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
I like the chunky chicken noodle better because it is more filling and substantial. Plus you get veggies and meat in this one rather than just string noodles in the regular one. The flavour is great and this is my go to whenever I'm sick.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Such a classic soup. Good for rainy days. Good for being sick. Good for a comfort food. The taste never gets old
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This is probably your average chicken noodle soup but with chunkier pieces. I love that there is a great amount of carrots in this soup along with the noodles and chicken. The noodles don't have much taste but the broth sure does. Overall I do recommend!
Binta N.
Binta N.
Some days when it's cold here I like a warm bowl of soup and crackers. Chicken noodle is always the best. Flavourful and satisfiying.