BY CAMPBELL'S #84 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Onions, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken*, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. *dehydrated

Buy on Target*
Michelle O.
Three Forks
These soups are my fiances favorite. They actually fill him up and he doesn't need anything else to eat after
Korie M.
Anderson, SC
My favorite soup, much better than the original chicken noodle soup. I love the noodles and veggies in it
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
My all time favorite soup! I could eat this all day everyday! So cheap and easy to make on the stove!
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I craved this while I was pregnant. It was so good and tasted just like my grandma's.
Robyn M.
My go-to feeling under the weather soup! It's hearty and delicious, but if you're conscious of your salt intake, then perhaps this soup is not for you. I also find that this soup runs quite expensive, so it's good to wait for sales before you buy this soup. Highly recommend giving it a try, and pairing it with a grilled cheese and hot cocoa on a colder day is also a great idea!
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
I like the chunky chicken noodle better because it is more filling and substantial. Plus you get veggies and meat in this one rather than just string noodles in the regular one. The flavour is great and this is my go to whenever I'm sick.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This is probably your average chicken noodle soup but with chunkier pieces. I love that there is a great amount of carrots in this soup along with the noodles and chicken. The noodles don't have much taste but the broth sure does. Overall I do recommend!
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
It's a classic. Cheap and easy to make. I do prefer to make home made soup but I do like to keep a can of this in my pantry. Perfect for cold months. I also like the fact that it has a tab opening and doesn't require a can opener.
Meghan J.
Trail, BC
Perfect pick me up when you're feeling Ill or in need of comfort food. Great taste, quick to make and always the perfect amount in a can!
Binta N.
Some days when it's cold here I like a warm bowl of soup and crackers. Chicken noodle is always the best. Flavourful and satisfiying.