BY CAMPBELL'S #64 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
The broth is delicious and has so much flavor to it. There is just the right amount of noodles in the soup as well, for it is not over powered by chicken. Easy to heat up and makes for a great meal or snack!
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
One of my favorite Campbell's Soup. I get this noodles for my break and have a little bread on the side. It's really a good meal for one serving or two. And yes, I'll repurchase it and recommend it to other who loves chicken noodle soup..........
Christina T.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always eat this soup when I need a light dinner or when I'm feeling sick. The quality is amazing for the price and it fills you up without making you feel sick or wasteful. Love love love this food!
Korie M.
Korie M.
Anderson, SC
My favorite soup, much better than the original chicken noodle soup. I love the noodles and veggies in it
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I actually really like this soup in the fall/winter when I have little time to prepare dinner for myself. It heats up super quickly on the stovetop and is filling. The sodium content is a little high, but they've come out with reduced sodium versions as well :)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite can of soup!!! During colder months this is my dinner at least 2-3 nights a week. Filled with noodles, veggies and chicken and big pieces so it's very filling! Definitely recommend!!
Celsie B.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I enjoy this soup because it has the right amount of chicken. I'm a person who only enjoys soup if it has enough meat and this one takes the win.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Marlboro, NJ
This soup tastes more like that homemade soup than you've been craving but sometimes i do add some hot water because it does taste too salty for me.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Jefferson
This was actually disgusting. I've never had it before, so I'm not sure how it is supposed to taste. However, my bowl tasted like water with a tiny bit of chicken broth in it, and the chicken in the soup was absolutely nasty. It did not even taste like chicken. The vegetables were good, and the noodles were a perfect al dente. But it was definitely overall lacking in flavor. I will never buy again.
Tasha O.
Tasha O.
Mira Loma, CA
Every time I crave soup I reach for this. It's a classic that I'll never get sick of. It's so comforting and convenient! I love the price point and the quality is there