BY CAMPBELL'S #71 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christina T.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always eat this soup when I need a light dinner or when I'm feeling sick. The quality is amazing for the price and it fills you up without making you feel sick or wasteful. Love love love this food!
Korie M.
Korie M.
Anderson, SC
My favorite soup, much better than the original chicken noodle soup. I love the noodles and veggies in it
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I actually really like this soup in the fall/winter when I have little time to prepare dinner for myself. It heats up super quickly on the stovetop and is filling. The sodium content is a little high, but they've come out with reduced sodium versions as well :)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite can of soup!!! During colder months this is my dinner at least 2-3 nights a week. Filled with noodles, veggies and chicken and big pieces so it's very filling! Definitely recommend!!
Celsie B.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I enjoy this soup because it has the right amount of chicken. I'm a person who only enjoys soup if it has enough meat and this one takes the win.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Absolutely my favorite soup. More filling than the normal campbells chicken noodle. Also not as salty. Very easy to make and can be made in microwave or on the stove.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Jefferson
This was actually disgusting. I've never had it before, so I'm not sure how it is supposed to taste. However, my bowl tasted like water with a tiny bit of chicken broth in it, and the chicken in the soup was absolutely nasty. It did not even taste like chicken. The vegetables were good, and the noodles were a perfect al dente. But it was definitely overall lacking in flavor. I will never buy again.
Tasha O.
Tasha O.
Mira Loma, CA
Every time I crave soup I reach for this. It's a classic that I'll never get sick of. It's so comforting and convenient! I love the price point and the quality is there
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I like it because it's the only chunky option. If you're expecting this to taste like THE classic campbell's chicken noodle soup. You'll be sorely disappointed. The seasonings and the consistency of the soup itself is one hundred percent different. Still, I eat it all the time.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
I usually like to make my chicken noodle soup from scratch, but in a pinch I like to have this on hand. It tastes pretty good and does the job of warming me up or having something comforting for lunch or dinner. I would recommend for sure. I love that you don't have to add any water you just heat it up and you're good to go.