BY CAMPBELL'S #90 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite can of soup!!! During colder months this is my dinner at least 2-3 nights a week. Filled with noodles, veggies and chicken and big pieces so it's very filling! Definitely recommend!!
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I enjoy this soup because it has the right amount of chicken. I'm a person who only enjoys soup if it has enough meat and this one takes the win.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
My all time favorite soup! I could eat this all day everyday! So cheap and easy to make on the stove!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Honestly I don't love this chicken noodle soup. I'm a big fan of the original Campbell's chicken noodle but this tries to hard to be like a homemade version and it just falls very short of that. The noodles are too stiff and the broth isn't appetizing.
Rachel D.
Marlboro, NJ
This soup tastes more like that homemade soup than you've been craving but sometimes i do add some hot water because it does taste too salty for me.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
My favorite chicken noodle . The pieces of chicken and noodles are big and hearty. This is perfect for a cold day for lunch or dinner . I purchased this at target. Of all the chicken noodle soups in a can this is the one I would recommend .
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
This is my all time favorite soup. I love the chunky noddles and the hint of veggies. It's like an upscale version of chicken soup you had as a kid. I love to eat it when I want something filling. It not a bunch of calories. I love the pop top cans that make it easy to take to work with me without the need of a can opener.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
The broth is delicious and has so much flavor to it. There is just the right amount of noodles in the soup as well, for it is not over powered by chicken. Easy to heat up and makes for a great meal or snack!
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
We always have a can in the house. It's great for when someone gets sick. It's affordable. The only con is it leaves that oily feeling in my throat after I eat it.
Makayla Z.
Scranton, PA
Not expensive, great for a cold day or whem your feeling sick. Super yummy. Easy to make whether its on the stove or in microwave.