BY CAMPBELL'S #91 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always eat this soup when I need a light dinner or when I'm feeling sick. The quality is amazing for the price and it fills you up without making you feel sick or wasteful. Love love love this food!
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
We always have a can in the house. It's great for when someone gets sick. It's affordable. The only con is it leaves that oily feeling in my throat after I eat it.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
The broth is delicious and has so much flavor to it. There is just the right amount of noodles in the soup as well, for it is not over powered by chicken. Easy to heat up and makes for a great meal or snack!
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
The best canned homestyle chicken noodle soup I've ever tried. It is a great lunch item. I especially love that it is much quicker than making homemade soup!
Danielle S.
Ramsey, MN
This is my family's go to when we are sick. No matter how yucky you are feeling, this soup always seems to do the trick. It's also toddler approved!
Rachel D.
Marlboro, NJ
This soup tastes more like that homemade soup than you've been craving but sometimes i do add some hot water because it does taste too salty for me.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I enjoy this soup because it has the right amount of chicken. I'm a person who only enjoys soup if it has enough meat and this one takes the win.
Jessica D.
USA
Good soup when you're sick or just in the mood to eat soup! It's affordable and the taste is good I like this with townhouse crackers ;)
Makayla Z.
Scranton, PA
Not expensive, great for a cold day or whem your feeling sick. Super yummy. Easy to make whether its on the stove or in microwave.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love eating this soup on a cold and rainy day! It has a good taste and makes a good component to you pantry in the winter!