BY CAMPBELL'S #68 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
simone o.
simone o.
The best soup when you are sick. I just had some today. Tasty and feels like your eating something with substance!
Claire W.
Claire W.
Viola , AR
Perfect comfort food! Just like homemade, probably even better! Great when sick or missing grandmaws cooking!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I actually really like this soup in the fall/winter when I have little time to prepare dinner for myself. It heats up super quickly on the stovetop and is filling. The sodium content is a little high, but they've come out with reduced sodium versions as well :)
Makayla Z.
Makayla Z.
Scranton, PA
Not expensive, great for a cold day or whem your feeling sick. Super yummy. Easy to make whether its on the stove or in microwave.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
The best canned homestyle chicken noodle soup I've ever tried. It is a great lunch item. I especially love that it is much quicker than making homemade soup!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Atlanta
This was my favorite chicken noodle soup when I used to eat meat. The soup is tasty, filling, and affordable.
Courtnay F.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I craved this while I was pregnant. It was so good and tasted just like my grandma's.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Honestly I don't love this chicken noodle soup. I'm a big fan of the original Campbell's chicken noodle but this tries to hard to be like a homemade version and it just falls very short of that. The noodles are too stiff and the broth isn't appetizing.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Apex, NC
This chicken noodle soup is perfect for lunch or as a warm snack in the winter. I find that the healthy choice version is too bland. It's great that I don't need a can opener for it, and I always have at least a can of it in my pantry.
Gordon Y.
Gordon Y.
San Francisco, CA
It tastes pretty good, similar to other chicken noodle soups that I've tasted. The pieces of chicken are a decent size.