Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Miranda B.

BY CAMPBELL'S #91 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Onions, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken*, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. *dehydrated

Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I actually really like this soup in the fall/winter when I have little time to prepare dinner for myself. It heats up super quickly on the stovetop and is filling. The sodium content is a little high, but they've come out with reduced sodium versions as well :)
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Honestly I don't love this chicken noodle soup. I'm a big fan of the original Campbell's chicken noodle but this tries to hard to be like a homemade version and it just falls very short of that. The noodles are too stiff and the broth isn't appetizing.
Sarah C.
Apex, NC
This chicken noodle soup is perfect for lunch or as a warm snack in the winter. I find that the healthy choice version is too bland. It's great that I don't need a can opener for it, and I always have at least a can of it in my pantry.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always eat this soup when I need a light dinner or when I'm feeling sick. The quality is amazing for the price and it fills you up without making you feel sick or wasteful. Love love love this food!
Kaitlyn R.
Absolutely my favorite soup. More filling than the normal campbells chicken noodle. Also not as salty. Very easy to make and can be made in microwave or on the stove.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
We always have a can in the house. It's great for when someone gets sick. It's affordable. The only con is it leaves that oily feeling in my throat after I eat it.
Taylor P.
Warren, OH
The broth is delicious and has so much flavor to it. There is just the right amount of noodles in the soup as well, for it is not over powered by chicken. Easy to heat up and makes for a great meal or snack!
Tasha O.
Mira Loma, CA
Every time I crave soup I reach for this. It's a classic that I'll never get sick of. It's so comforting and convenient! I love the price point and the quality is there
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
The best canned homestyle chicken noodle soup I've ever tried. It is a great lunch item. I especially love that it is much quicker than making homemade soup!
Rachel D.
Marlboro, NJ
This soup tastes more like that homemade soup than you've been craving but sometimes i do add some hot water because it does taste too salty for me.