BY CAMPBELL'S #64 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
biloxi, ms
This is my favorite canned soup.  This is the first thing I reach for when I have a cold.  The size of the noodles, chicken, and vegetables is perfect, and it's just delicious.  No need to add extra seasonings or anything.
Pearl H.
Pearl H.
Revere, MA
To be honest, this tastes very artificial. I know since its canned its supposed to taste a little bit like this but its not my favorite. In my opinion its a little too salty.
Julia R.
Julia R.
I definitely go for the Chunky soup when I buy a Campbell soup. I like the texture and chewing vegetables and meat in my soup. I also love the thick and creamy soup. I wish it had more varieties.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Ramsey, MN
This is my family's go to when we are sick. No matter how yucky you are feeling, this soup always seems to do the trick. It's also toddler approved!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I am currently quite sick and was pretty excited to eat this, thinking some delicious, soothing soup would heal me up quick. unfortunately, it was not so. there was little to no chicken or celery. the carrots were tiny pieces and there weren't a lot of noodles. the broth was very tasteless and thin as well. quite disappointed, campbells....
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is the only canned soup I'll eat. It tastes low in sodium (although i don't know for sure if it really is) and the vegetables are big and so are the chicken chunks. You can usually get them on sale especially during the winter for around 1.25 a can which is a great buy!
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love Chunky soup. It is delicious and they try to make healthier options to eat as well. They have many varieties and you can get meat, grains and vegetables all in one spoonful. I like the Chicken noodle, any of the beef with vegetable varieties, and clam chowder. Whenever they are on sale, I can get plenty of cans for good prices.
amber j.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love eating this soup on a cold and rainy day! It has a good taste and makes a good component to you pantry in the winter!
David C.
David C.
Best soup put of a can. Taste home made. I love it. Can eat it daily with no problem. Plenty on stock and great for storms.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
This is my favorite chicken noodle soup! It isn't too salty, tastes delicious, and is filling enough to eat as a meal