BY CAMPBELL'S #91 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Kaitlyn R.
Absolutely my favorite soup. More filling than the normal campbells chicken noodle. Also not as salty. Very easy to make and can be made in microwave or on the stove.
Pearl H.
Revere, MA
To be honest, this tastes very artificial. I know since its canned its supposed to taste a little bit like this but its not my favorite. In my opinion its a little too salty.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
You can never go wrong with some campbell's chicken noodle soup when it is cold out or you are sick. Although it may not beat some homemade recipes, when I am sick I do NOT want to cook, so this is the perfect substitute! Very yummy.
Tasha O.
Mira Loma, CA
Every time I crave soup I reach for this. It's a classic that I'll never get sick of. It's so comforting and convenient! I love the price point and the quality is there
Staci M.
Jefferson
This was actually disgusting. I've never had it before, so I'm not sure how it is supposed to taste. However, my bowl tasted like water with a tiny bit of chicken broth in it, and the chicken in the soup was absolutely nasty. It did not even taste like chicken. The vegetables were good, and the noodles were a perfect al dente. But it was definitely overall lacking in flavor. I will never buy again.
Kristine P.
One of my favorite Campbell's Soup. I get this noodles for my break and have a little bread on the side. It's really a good meal for one serving or two. And yes, I'll repurchase it and recommend it to other who loves chicken noodle soup..........
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
My favorite chicken noodle . The pieces of chicken and noodles are big and hearty. This is perfect for a cold day for lunch or dinner . I purchased this at target. Of all the chicken noodle soups in a can this is the one I would recommend .
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
This is my all time favorite soup. I love the chunky noddles and the hint of veggies. It's like an upscale version of chicken soup you had as a kid. I love to eat it when I want something filling. It not a bunch of calories. I love the pop top cans that make it easy to take to work with me without the need of a can opener.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite can of soup!!! During colder months this is my dinner at least 2-3 nights a week. Filled with noodles, veggies and chicken and big pieces so it's very filling! Definitely recommend!!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Honestly I don't love this chicken noodle soup. I'm a big fan of the original Campbell's chicken noodle but this tries to hard to be like a homemade version and it just falls very short of that. The noodles are too stiff and the broth isn't appetizing.