BY CAMPBELL'S #71 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Suelee M.
Suelee M.
York, PA
This is my go-to classic chicken noodle soup if I am buying a can. I love the flavors it has and it has lots of noodles which I love. The only thing I don't like is how large some of the chicken chunks are. Other than that it is great! Always buy during winter weather and flu season!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
This is one of my kids and I favorite quick lunches. You get a lot of actual soup ingredients instead of just mostly broth. For me the taste is a little off, but I can't put my finger on why. It is still a good can of soup and good for quick lunches, which is what I need as a mom of two.
Pearl H.
Pearl H.
Revere, MA
To be honest, this tastes very artificial. I know since its canned its supposed to taste a little bit like this but its not my favorite. In my opinion its a little too salty.
Julia R.
Julia R.
I definitely go for the Chunky soup when I buy a Campbell soup. I like the texture and chewing vegetables and meat in my soup. I also love the thick and creamy soup. I wish it had more varieties.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Ramsey, MN
This is my family's go to when we are sick. No matter how yucky you are feeling, this soup always seems to do the trick. It's also toddler approved!
amber j.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love eating this soup on a cold and rainy day! It has a good taste and makes a good component to you pantry in the winter!
David C.
David C.
Best soup put of a can. Taste home made. I love it. Can eat it daily with no problem. Plenty on stock and great for storms.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
This is my favorite chicken noodle soup! It isn't too salty, tastes delicious, and is filling enough to eat as a meal
simone o.
simone o.
The best soup when you are sick. I just had some today. Tasty and feels like your eating something with substance!
Claire W.
Claire W.
Viola , AR
Perfect comfort food! Just like homemade, probably even better! Great when sick or missing grandmaws cooking!