Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Miranda B.

BY CAMPBELL'S #20 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Onions, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken*, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. *dehydrated

Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
Campbell's Chucky Soup gives Progresso a run for their money! The brothy soup with veggies, noodles, and chicken.. It is a most excellent combo. Perfect for days you're under the weather or even a quick meal at home or the office. Takes no time at all to heat up and then it's ready to eat. Doesn't get easier than that.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I like the chunky chicken noodle soup from Campbell's better than the regular chicken noodle soup in the smaller can, it has more flavors so better taste! I usually get the Chunky campbell's soups from Walmart for a decent price.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a great, healthy snack! It's easy to take to the office and store in a drawer for when I need some protein to snack on mid-afternoon. I'm always looking for good shelf-stable options like this. The price is reasonable, I'd pick it up again if I saw it at my grocery store.
Amanda A.
Miamisburg, OH
This is one of my kids and I favorite quick lunches. You get a lot of actual soup ingredients instead of just mostly broth. For me the taste is a little off, but I can't put my finger on why. It is still a good can of soup and good for quick lunches, which is what I need as a mom of two.
Amanda C.
I personally prefer the chunky noodle because it is more filling and satisfying as I get older but all of the soups are amazing. This one has bigger pieces of Chicken and veggie pieces and the flavor is so good! And it is a travel meal!
Michelle B.
This is my favorite canned soup.  This is the first thing I reach for when I have a cold.  The size of the noodles, chicken, and vegetables is perfect, and it's just delicious.  No need to add extra seasonings or anything.
Julia R.
I definitely go for the Chunky soup when I buy a Campbell soup. I like the texture and chewing vegetables and meat in my soup. I also love the thick and creamy soup. I wish it had more varieties.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
There is nothing like being sick and eating chicken noodle soup theirs is just great when I'm your sick and no one wants to make you soap so make cambell and it's even better
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This soup is really good and easy to cook. The only thing I didn’t like is it lacked a little bit of flavor . But I like eating this when I feel sick it a great way to stay warm .
Marie O.
Irving , TX
I love the chunky style of the soup. Of all the canned soups I have tasted, this is the best one. I feel like there could be more chicken added. But it is overall a good soup.