BY CAMPBELL'S #91 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
A classic with a twist. Huge noodles. I love it. It’s easy to make and takes a short amount of time. It taste good and fills me up. Always have some in my kitchen. If you like soup, try this
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
I usually like to make my chicken noodle soup from scratch, but in a pinch I like to have this on hand. It tastes pretty good and does the job of warming me up or having something comforting for lunch or dinner. I would recommend for sure. I love that you don't have to add any water you just heat it up and you're good to go.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup is my favorite chicken noodle soup and an essential in my house during the fall/winter months. The noodle/chicken ratio is perfect for my taste; it is filling and delicious. I've tried other brands of chicken noodle soup and this is the best one hands down. Perfect for when you're sick too!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I like it because it's the only chunky option. If you're expecting this to taste like THE classic campbell's chicken noodle soup. You'll be sorely disappointed. The seasonings and the consistency of the soup itself is one hundred percent different. Still, I eat it all the time.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I like the chunky chicken noodle soup from Campbell's better than the regular chicken noodle soup in the smaller can, it has more flavors so better taste! I usually get the Chunky campbell's soups from Walmart for a decent price.
Suelee M.
York, PA
This is my go-to classic chicken noodle soup if I am buying a can. I love the flavors it has and it has lots of noodles which I love. The only thing I don't like is how large some of the chicken chunks are. Other than that it is great! Always buy during winter weather and flu season!
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
This is one of my kids and I favorite quick lunches. You get a lot of actual soup ingredients instead of just mostly broth. For me the taste is a little off, but I can't put my finger on why. It is still a good can of soup and good for quick lunches, which is what I need as a mom of two.
Sarah C.
Apex, NC
This chicken noodle soup is perfect for lunch or as a warm snack in the winter. I find that the healthy choice version is too bland. It's great that I don't need a can opener for it, and I always have at least a can of it in my pantry.
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
This is my favorite canned soup.  This is the first thing I reach for when I have a cold.  The size of the noodles, chicken, and vegetables is perfect, and it's just delicious.  No need to add extra seasonings or anything.
Julia R.
I definitely go for the Chunky soup when I buy a Campbell soup. I like the texture and chewing vegetables and meat in my soup. I also love the thick and creamy soup. I wish it had more varieties.