Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Miranda B.

BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Onions, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Vegetable Broth, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken*, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. *dehydrated

Lynn B.
A very good soup that is similar to homemade. It warms you up and makes you feel better. The soup is full of chunks of chicken, veggies and flavor. I stock up in the winter. This is filling and satisfying.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
All-time favorite comfort food and eating these since I was a little one and now my little ones get to eat them too we buy the big pack at Costco. Just warm them up and it’s freaking amazing
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
A classic with a twist. Huge noodles. I love it. It’s easy to make and takes a short amount of time. It taste good and fills me up. Always have some in my kitchen. If you like soup, try this
Miranda B.
Ive been feeling naseous for days and this is the only chicken noodle helping me. It's so good and isn't like I just poured it out of a can. My favorite of the chunky soups so far.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Noodles, carrots, chicken meat, peas and sometimes celery too! Amazing soup. Easy to microwave and my baby girl loves them! Quite a bit in the bowls too. Affordable at Walmart
Kyra T.
Littleton, MA
The title is not lying - this soup is full of product. I love how it is not just made up of broth and a few pieces of noodles and chicken, but rather filled with carrots and celery along with huge chunks of very real chicken! The broth has a great not so salty flavor!
Mary W.
While it's not the same as my grandma's chicken noodle soup, it tastes pretty close! One of the best parts is the fact that you can heat it up really easily for a quick meal. These products always fill my shopping cart especially when it gets cold outside.
Robyn H.
If you are on the go and in a hurry, check out Campbell's Micro Chunky Chicken noodle soup for lunch. The perfect amount of soup for lunch, this soup is easy to track in calories. I love having these in my pantry for days when I just need a simple lunch.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup is my favorite chicken noodle soup and an essential in my house during the fall/winter months. The noodle/chicken ratio is perfect for my taste; it is filling and delicious. I've tried other brands of chicken noodle soup and this is the best one hands down. Perfect for when you're sick too!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I like it because it's the only chunky option. If you're expecting this to taste like THE classic campbell's chicken noodle soup. You'll be sorely disappointed. The seasonings and the consistency of the soup itself is one hundred percent different. Still, I eat it all the time.

back