BY CAMPBELL'S #70 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I am currently quite sick and was pretty excited to eat this, thinking some delicious, soothing soup would heal me up quick. unfortunately, it was not so. there was little to no chicken or celery. the carrots were tiny pieces and there weren't a lot of noodles. the broth was very tasteless and thin as well. quite disappointed, campbells....
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love Chunky soup. It is delicious and they try to make healthier options to eat as well. They have many varieties and you can get meat, grains and vegetables all in one spoonful. I like the Chicken noodle, any of the beef with vegetable varieties, and clam chowder. Whenever they are on sale, I can get plenty of cans for good prices.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
This is my all time favorite soup. I love the chunky noddles and the hint of veggies. It's like an upscale version of chicken soup you had as a kid. I love to eat it when I want something filling. It not a bunch of calories. I love the pop top cans that make it easy to take to work with me without the need of a can opener.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is the only canned soup I'll eat. It tastes low in sodium (although i don't know for sure if it really is) and the vegetables are big and so are the chicken chunks. You can usually get them on sale especially during the winter for around 1.25 a can which is a great buy!
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
My favorite chicken noodle . The pieces of chicken and noodles are big and hearty. This is perfect for a cold day for lunch or dinner . I purchased this at target. Of all the chicken noodle soups in a can this is the one I would recommend .
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
You can never go wrong with some campbell's chicken noodle soup when it is cold out or you are sick. Although it may not beat some homemade recipes, when I am sick I do NOT want to cook, so this is the perfect substitute! Very yummy.
Kilee S.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I like the chunky chicken noodle soup from Campbell's better than the regular chicken noodle soup in the smaller can, it has more flavors so better taste! I usually get the Chunky campbell's soups from Walmart for a decent price.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
We always have a can in the house. It's great for when someone gets sick. It's affordable. The only con is it leaves that oily feeling in my throat after I eat it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Good soup when you're sick or just in the mood to eat soup! It's affordable and the taste is good I like this with townhouse crackers ;)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
My all time favorite soup! I could eat this all day everyday! So cheap and easy to make on the stove!