BY CAMPBELL'S #64 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
This is my all time favorite soup. I love the chunky noddles and the hint of veggies. It's like an upscale version of chicken soup you had as a kid. I love to eat it when I want something filling. It not a bunch of calories. I love the pop top cans that make it easy to take to work with me without the need of a can opener.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
My favorite chicken noodle . The pieces of chicken and noodles are big and hearty. This is perfect for a cold day for lunch or dinner . I purchased this at target. Of all the chicken noodle soups in a can this is the one I would recommend .
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
You can never go wrong with some campbell's chicken noodle soup when it is cold out or you are sick. Although it may not beat some homemade recipes, when I am sick I do NOT want to cook, so this is the perfect substitute! Very yummy.
Kilee S.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I like the chunky chicken noodle soup from Campbell's better than the regular chicken noodle soup in the smaller can, it has more flavors so better taste! I usually get the Chunky campbell's soups from Walmart for a decent price.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
El Cajon, CA
We always have a can in the house. It's great for when someone gets sick. It's affordable. The only con is it leaves that oily feeling in my throat after I eat it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Good soup when you're sick or just in the mood to eat soup! It's affordable and the taste is good I like this with townhouse crackers ;)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
My all time favorite soup! I could eat this all day everyday! So cheap and easy to make on the stove!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup is my favorite chicken noodle soup and an essential in my house during the fall/winter months. The noodle/chicken ratio is perfect for my taste; it is filling and delicious. I've tried other brands of chicken noodle soup and this is the best one hands down. Perfect for when you're sick too!
Suelee M.
Suelee M.
York, PA
This is my go-to classic chicken noodle soup if I am buying a can. I love the flavors it has and it has lots of noodles which I love. The only thing I don't like is how large some of the chicken chunks are. Other than that it is great! Always buy during winter weather and flu season!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
This is one of my kids and I favorite quick lunches. You get a lot of actual soup ingredients instead of just mostly broth. For me the taste is a little off, but I can't put my finger on why. It is still a good can of soup and good for quick lunches, which is what I need as a mom of two.