BY CAMPBELL'S

Quick and Easy Dinner: Just Pour Over Rice. see more...

Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
My son loves Campbell's chunky chili with beans & beef. I didn't give it 5 stars because when we opened the can it was lined with grease! After warming it, we soaked some grease up with bread.
Karla C.
Personally I love chili and this one is so good. I'd say I have decent pallet and I'd eat almost any chili out there. This one goes great as a sloppy joe!
Haley H.
Munford, AL
I am not big on canned chili but this kind is actually pretty good for something quick and easy
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
My husband loves this chili. We bought it at Walmart for a small price. It's a thick and hearty chili. It's very tasty and not real spicy, it has a nice smooth flavor, and goes great with cornbread. Or crackers.
Karthik T.
Saint Louis, MO
When its in cold outside, first thing I can think for lunch/dinner is hot chilli with brown rice. Campbell's chilli is delicious, perfectly spiced and so comforting. I sometimes used this as a topping for hot dog too. This is a must when am throwing a party at my house, not only in winters, I use this all year long.
Samantha T.
For canned this chili was pretty good. It has beef in it along with beans and some veggies. A good soup when your in a hurry for some chili
Janet B.
Washington, DC
My husband loves this. Chilli that tastes good and is really easy to make. During the winter it's a go to
Alexis S.
I was not a big fan of this soup. In general I am nota fan of chili. This soup had a lot of beans which made it harder to eat. I would not buy this again.
Jessica M.
Middletown, OH
Campbells is my favorite brand of soup. And the Chunky Chilli is the best flavor. It is healthier than other brands and I buy it whenever it is on the shelf. I buy it at Walmart and any other store that carries it. I take it to work for lunch and recommend it to my co workers.
Mary D.
These chili beans are so flavorful and so tasty! I honestly just enjoy eating the beans as is but you can definitely put these on hot dogs or in a stew even in a sloppy joe mix! This can of beans has so many uses and is so good! Try this it'll be a staple in your pantry