BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quick and Easy Dinner: Just Pour Over Rice.

Mildred C.
A quick meal in a can, great for those times when you just don't feel like cooking an entire meal or it's just one of you. Add some crackers or serve over doritos topped with shredded cheese and munch away.. Just be sure to have something for indigestion waiting for those of us older folks prone to that sort of thiing
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Talk about yyyyuuuummm!!! Closet thing to home made chili! Has a very good flavor and is very well priced! Just head it up and add toppings to your liking! I buy ours at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product!
Shane M.
This is the best chili in a can. My mouth starts to water before I even open it to pour it into a bowl. Taste so good! If you're feeling lazy and don't want to make chili from scratch, get this one from Campbell's.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
My son loves Campbell's chunky chili with beans & beef. I didn't give it 5 stars because when we opened the can it was lined with grease! After warming it, we soaked some grease up with bread.
Mckenzi F.
This is one of the best at home, pre made chilis I have ever had. I eat this about once a week when I need something quick between classes at school, this is an amazing product for the price, tastes like home made!
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
These little buckets are perfect to pack for lunch for work. I also love just heating one of these little ones up if my boyfriend and I are having hotdogs and want chili as a topping. It's just enough for just the two of us.
Mary D.
These chili beans are so flavorful and so tasty! I honestly just enjoy eating the beans as is but you can definitely put these on hot dogs or in a stew even in a sloppy joe mix! This can of beans has so many uses and is so good! Try this it'll be a staple in your pantry
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
My husband loves this chili. We bought it at Walmart for a small price. It's a thick and hearty chili. It's very tasty and not real spicy, it has a nice smooth flavor, and goes great with cornbread. Or crackers.
Karthik T.
Saint Louis, MO
When its in cold outside, first thing I can think for lunch/dinner is hot chilli with brown rice. Campbell's chilli is delicious, perfectly spiced and so comforting. I sometimes used this as a topping for hot dog too. This is a must when am throwing a party at my house, not only in winters, I use this all year long.
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!! I love this soup I've had other chilis before but this tops it all!! It's very rich in texture and has a perfect blend with all of the ingredients that are inside and the soup alone is amazing!!