BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Seasoned Cooked Beef And Pork Crumble (Beef And Pork, Salt, Spice Extractive), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Seasoned Beef (Beef, Salt, Spice Extract), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Spices, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Onions, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Sugar, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Paprika, Caramel Color. *may Contain Traces Of Wheat

Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Filling and simply delicious! Campbell's Chunky chili soup keeps your tummy stuffed and a smile in your face. It is also great for dinner. I usually make some rice and have a complete nutritious meal. I have even served it for informal dinners with rice and some light dessert. yummy!
Anna K.
One of my favorite foods is Chili. Campbell's chili is one of my favorite brands. It is always really good quality and very chunky so I am getting my money's worth in each can. I think that Campbell's has always served great types of soups with chili being my favorite.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Bought this because I had a coupon and was very surprised that it turned out to be good. I had never tried this chili before. It is not my favorite, but I would buy it again if it was on sale.
Elizabeth H.
Birmingham, AL
I love to put Campbell's Chunky Chili on my hotdogs. It is so easy to heat up on the stove, and it's ready in minutes. It isn't the most healthy option, but it is definitely delicious! I normally buy it at the local Publix or other grocery store. I recommend this product if you like chili dogs.
Genesis M.
i purchased without reading this can but when i got home it had no beans what a bummer i was so mad because whats chili without the beans? i wouldn't repurchase and i will read labels next time
Evani H.
Doylestown, PA
This stuff is really good! Especially when it is cold outside, if you pop this into a pot really quick, its soooo good! I would definitely buy this again. I usually start to get this whenever the weather changes and I don't feel like doing a complicated meal!
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA
Pretty good. I prefer campbell's clam chowder. But it wasnt a bad go at chili. I will consider buying it again if I can't find my other brand I like.
Brittany C.
Can't go wrong! The regular old hot dog chili that you get for a dollar is terrible, but when you try this, it tops your hotdog off perfect!!!!!!!
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
This chili is not that bad, could use a little bit of flavor, but if you are craving chili this would most likely satisfy your craving!
Braylee H.
I did not like this because in my opinion it beans were to mushy and gross compared to other brands and its expensive.