GroceryPantryCampbell’s
Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup

Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup

by Campbell’s

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup!
Britt H.
Holland, MI
This is one of our favorite soups in our household. I am not to big on normal chicken noodle soup so I love this as a alternative. Very flavorful. Delicious. Filling. Definitely worth a try. I am glad corn wasn’t over powering.
Paige T.
LosAngeles
I do wish it was a bit more flavorful but it is quite good compared to other canned corn chowders. It is not restaurant level but it is great for a hot home dinner. I would definitely recommend it!
amanda B.
Kailua Kona, HI
bring on a liquids/soft food only diet bc of dental surgery sucks. this soup makes this uncomfortable period a little more bearable since it is both delicious and creamy, and it actually feels more filling than other canned soup options.
Dawson N.
Maxbass
This is my favorite soup so far. Everyone should try it because it is absolutely delicious.
Elizabeth R.
Antioch, CA
This is one of our favorite canned soups. One of the only soups we will buy..we will buy this soups again and again. I’d buy this if it was in an even bigger can. 100% recommend!
Chelsea S.
I Love Campbells Chunky soups they are tasty and filling. Their soups taste the most like homemade soups and honestly it’s hard to tell that it even came from a can. My children love this flavor it is their favorite. Everytime I go food shopping this is a MUST on the shopping list.[product:campbell’s-chunky-chicken-corn-chowder-soup]
Mandy H.
Hamilton, ON
Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup uploaded by Mandy H.
while I'm not much of a chowder person, my roommate is. so while I tried a bit of this I gave the rest to him. now this guy can be a bit of a black hole but even he was pretty full after eating this chowder. I asked him what he thought and he said it was very very tasty. (frankly I'm just surprised it was filling enough even for the biggest of appetites!) good job Campbell's :)
Samantha S.
Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup uploaded by Samantha S.
Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup uploaded by Samantha S.
there was something about the soup that just wasn't sitting in my gut well. I couldn't finish bowl but it wasn't bad. just wasn't for me. it was packed with protein and veggies, a big bowl of soup! but the thickness I believe through me off.
Maria L.
Mississauga, ON
Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder Soup uploaded by Maria L.
Received this in an Influenster box and very much enjoyed it. It’s a nice option to have on hand in your pantry when you want to prepare something quick. Would love to see a lower sodium option but other than that it was pretty enjoyable.
Sue K.
Edmonton, AB
Love the flavour of this soup. It’s so nice n chunky! A great meal with soda crackers!

Looking for your answer?