BY CAMPBELL'S

Crush your cravings—we dare you. see more...

Buy on Target
Cindy C.
My husband loves these for lunch supper or take them to work and he didn't I need them for a snack and evening they're good for anytime you want something hot and nice
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
It's great for a rainy night in! It have great flavors and it's extremely filling! It's nice that I can pick it up at Walmart! Plus, it's super cheap!
Ashley B.
Oh he is a good soup brand and very easy to make sense it straight out of the can. But I would much rather have a homemade option
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
We have only bought this 2 or 3 times its hard to find; would like to see this in single serve but its pretty good
Karissa P.
I didnt like this soup. It was very thick and chunky for my liking. The beef tasted funny in my opinion as well.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is a delicious can of soup. I would highly recommend it to everyone. I buy it at my local grocery store
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Did not like this mix. i wouldnt recommend but then again everyone has different tastes. Bought it at HEB and wouldnt purchase again. The sound of a burrito in a soup just doesnt do it for me!
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love this flavor. I usually use ground turkey brown it add the soup in the skillet and then add rice or noodles. Super easy to use!
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
My all time favorite soup I love the taste of this I buy it and I've used it this soup on a cold days
Tanya K.
Nothing like a warm hug with a spicy twist! Campbell's is always my go to soup when there's a chill in the air! Campbell's Chunky Beef Burrito is a great spin on the traditional soups!