BY CAMPBELL'S

Buy on Target
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love this flavor. I usually use ground turkey brown it add the soup in the skillet and then add rice or noodles. Super easy to use!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Oh he is a good soup brand and very easy to make sense it straight out of the can. But I would much rather have a homemade option
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
I love there gumbo soup has such a great taste I love it in the fall love the veggies and love there chicken noodle to
Mia R.
Mia R.
I love the flavor. Taste like it was homemade don't even rats like it's in a can. Absolutely love this brand
Lara N.
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
It's great for a rainy night in! It have great flavors and it's extremely filling! It's nice that I can pick it up at Walmart! Plus, it's super cheap!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
My husband loves these for lunch supper or take them to work and he didn't I need them for a snack and evening they're good for anytime you want something hot and nice
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is a delicious can of soup. I would highly recommend it to everyone. I buy it at my local grocery store
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Nothing like a warm hug with a spicy twist! Campbell's is always my go to soup when there's a chill in the air! Campbell's Chunky Beef Burrito is a great spin on the traditional soups!
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami

Campbell’s Chunky Beef Burrito layers your favorite Southwest fillings—seasoned beef, black beans, corn and red peppers—and wraps them up with Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses and sour cream in an easy to serve, fill-you-up soup. Bursting with a real Southwest kick and loaded with bold flavors in big pieces, enjoy on its own or dig in with tortilla chips and added toppings (sour cream and cheese, please).
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
We have only bought this 2 or 3 times its hard to find; would like to see this in single serve but its pretty good