BY CAMPBELL'S

Crush your cravings—we dare you. see more...

Buy on Target
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami

Campbell’s Chunky Beef Burrito layers your favorite Southwest fillings—seasoned beef, black beans, corn and red peppers—and wraps them up with Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses and sour cream in an easy to serve, fill-you-up soup. Bursting with a real Southwest kick and loaded with bold flavors in big pieces, enjoy on its own or dig in with tortilla chips and added toppings (sour cream and cheese, please).
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Did not like this mix. i wouldnt recommend but then again everyone has different tastes. Bought it at HEB and wouldnt purchase again. The sound of a burrito in a soup just doesnt do it for me!
Cindy C.
My husband loves these for lunch supper or take them to work and he didn't I need them for a snack and evening they're good for anytime you want something hot and nice
Tanya K.
Nothing like a warm hug with a spicy twist! Campbell's is always my go to soup when there's a chill in the air! Campbell's Chunky Beef Burrito is a great spin on the traditional soups!
Katie V.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love the Campbell's Chunky soups. Especially on a cold evening. They are always filling, and have great flavor. I love that they are affordable, and come in so many many flavors.
Lara N.
Carterville, MO
It's great for a rainy night in! It have great flavors and it's extremely filling! It's nice that I can pick it up at Walmart! Plus, it's super cheap!
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love this flavor. I usually use ground turkey brown it add the soup in the skillet and then add rice or noodles. Super easy to use!
Ashley B.
Oh he is a good soup brand and very easy to make sense it straight out of the can. But I would much rather have a homemade option
Elva C.
Irving, TX
I love there gumbo soup has such a great taste I love it in the fall love the veggies and love there chicken noodle to
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
We have only bought this 2 or 3 times its hard to find; would like to see this in single serve but its pretty good