Campbell's® Chunky Baked Potato With Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup uploaded by Taylor F.Campbell's® Chunky Baked Potato With Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Chicken Stock, Potatoes, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Russet Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Cheese Flavor Base (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Sodium Phosphate), Bacon Bits (Bacon [Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite]), Skim Milk, Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Dehydrated Cream, Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Flavoring, Pork, Pork Fat, Spices, Pork Stock, Wheat Starch, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Beef Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Onion Extract, Dehydrated Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Enzyme Modified Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat And Oil, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate), Whey, Soy Lecithin.

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This tastes as good as home made baked potato soup. It's easy to prepare for a quick meal. I normally just pop it in the microwave with a microwave safe bowl. I eat this a lot at work for lunch.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I really like this soup because it tastes super good. It isn’t too bacony which I like because I hate foods that have bacon in them but all you taste is the bacon. This is also really filling and would probably taste good over a baked potato with some shredded cheese and sour cream if you really love potatoes lol
Kelly C.
Oh my goodness. This stuff is delish! I love to eat soups for lunch and this couldn't have been any easier! Easy open top- and pour it in a bowl! Pop it in the microwave and you've got it! The soup was so creamy and the potatoes were delicious. You really get the bacon flavor. So yummy!
Violet F.
Columbus
One of my ultimate favorite soups of all time!!! It's absolutely incredible and tastes amazing!!! It definitely met my expectations and is super easy to prepare/fix. It's super affordable too. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Krista T.
Let me start of by saying, I am not a soup person, but I love creamy potato soups, usually of the homemade variety. When I was sick recently I had a craving for potato soup and not having the energy to stand over a stove, I purchased two cans on this baked potato soup. For me the taste was very off. I cannot put my finger on it. It is creamy and has a cheese factor to it. The bacon was very scarce. I figured the off taste was because I was ill. When I ate the second can after recovering from my illness, I found the soup still had that really odd, off taste. I had my husband taste it and he agreed that it was not good and that something that he could not put his finger on was bad about it. I will not be buying this soup for my family again.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
These are great when you don't have enough time to actually pack a lunch or you forgot to. They're just as filling and have great flavor! They're quick and easy! Which is great for those always on the go or even if you just want something that's simple without having to pull out pots and pans just to make something small. Highly recommend!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
This is my favorite soup! I love the taste. It tastes better than Sam's cheddar potato bacon soup, I think. The price is very cheap for this soup. The soup tastes like a loaded baked potato, if you add cheddar and bacon to your baked potato (which I do). Also, there is no unpleasant aftertaste. All you taste is the cheddar, bacon, and potatoes. Great soup to try. It is my go to soup, when I buy soup.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
My absolute fav!!!!
This soup is my favorite... I always order this when i am out to eat at steak houses but this is actually they best i have ever had. I never season it.. I add cheese ..sour cream and extra bacon bits with a side of French bread! It's soooo good 😁.lol
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
So yummy! Ok, it's not the most healthy food, but this is such a delicious soup! It's great on the go or as a quick snack. It's extremely easy to prepare (if you can even call it that). I would probably buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Kayla T.
Greer, SC
I am veryyyyy picky about my potato soups ! I like them chunky and cheesy ! I usually get them at a restaurant. I never though I'd enjoy a canned potato soup ! It's great ! I add quite a bit of cheddar cheese but that's my preference! It tastes just as good as restaurant style for A LOT CHEAPER! Same Portion size !