BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Rice, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Celery, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Food Starch, Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onions, Vegetable Oil, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Flavoring (Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin), Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Beta Carotene For Color, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Chicken. May Contain Traces Of Wheat

Casey H.
Garden grove , CA
My little one was going through a funk of not wanting to eat any food so I went ahead and bought this and he would not stop eating it.

I mean how can you not want to buy this, it is so cheap and so easy to make.It is so flavorful, I as an adult would love to just have a bowl of this and Call it a meal.
Kristie E.
Clyde, NY
 Love this soup. It just makes you feel better no matter what the issue is. It affordable and the serving size is perfect for one. Dipping grilled cheese sandwiches in it is pure comfort food at its finest
Ariela S.
This is a very good soap when you live like a fast life and don't know how to cook which is my case is not the best soup but you can live with it, I would like to know recipes with this soup but I don't have any really, I recommend it you need o have one at least of these soups in your kitchen.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Campbell's chicken and rice condensed soup is so comforting for chilly days and sick days. Gets you right back on your feet in no time, plus the cost is unbeatable. A good value for what you're getting, and recently they've made their soups heartier!
Bekah D.
This is my other go to soup for when I'm sick. It's a nice switch up from traditional chicken and noodle and this one pairs well with saltine crackers. I would buy this again and again and it's easy to find in your grocery store. It's also affordable!
Heather C.
I usually get the Campbells soups because they are one sale and the best price. I do love these soups on cold rainy or snowy days. They come in microwavable containers so it is really a no brainer. I would most definatley recommend these to others.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
A family staple and always a favorite. Such great flavor and taste. The rice is not mushy or overdone. The chicken has a great flavor and all together just right.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite canned soup out there. The soup has tons of flavor but I like to add extra little things in there to make it unique to what I want to eat that specific day.
zee w.
This is my favorite soup. I find it a little bland. so when I make it I normally add seasonings to it while I cook it but other than that it's really good. It cooks fast and after you season it it tastes great
N H.
OH MY GOD CAMBELL'S IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY CHICKEN AND RICE SOUP, DON'T GIVE ME SCRAPS OF CHICKEN WITH RICE DOMINATING THE ENTIRE SOUP!!other than that, the soup was delicious!
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone consider soup diet food?

Target