Campbell's Chicken With Rice Condensed Soup uploaded by Melissa J.

BY CAMPBELL'S #92 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's ® Chicken with Rice Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Less sodium with natural sea salt added. see more...

Buy on Target*
Bekah D.
This is my other go to soup for when I'm sick. It's a nice switch up from traditional chicken and noodle and this one pairs well with saltine crackers. I would buy this again and again and it's easy to find in your grocery store. It's also affordable!
Diana G.
Troutman, NC
I love the blend of salty, warm, and filling soup. It is our household staple and favorite soup. It makes a good quick dinner or lunch for me, when I don't
want anything complicated.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite canned soup out there. The soup has tons of flavor but I like to add extra little things in there to make it unique to what I want to eat that specific day.
Elizabeth W.
I eat this afterschool on cold days to warm up before starting my homework, my only complaint is the time in the instructions is way too long for my microwave by like 2 min. or something like that.
N H.
OH MY GOD CAMBELL'S IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY CHICKEN AND RICE SOUP, DON'T GIVE ME SCRAPS OF CHICKEN WITH RICE DOMINATING THE ENTIRE SOUP!!other than that, the soup was delicious!
Renee A.
Glenview, IL
This is my favorite soup of all time! It's amazing when I'm sick, or just in the mood for some good soup. It is super easy to make and definitely satisfying to eat. I love the flavor, but it's definitely important to add enough water or else you will get a weird taste.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Campbells! Great price and great taste. The quality of meat could be better but for a canned good this is delicious! Pick it up at Walmart.
Corey S.
Great soup. Add broth, stock or water for extra flavor. Great taste but we like to add some Greek spices and lemon. Great for a side or a meal.
Brianna G.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Always loved this soup ever since I was a kid. As I got older I started adding a little more water because they can be pretty salty.
Janie R.
La grulla, Tx
When it's cold outside, this is the soup that warms me up. Just a sprintz of lemon and some crackers and you're good to go