Campbell's Chicken With Rice Condensed Soup uploaded by Melissa J.

BY CAMPBELL'S #92 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's ® Chicken with Rice Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Less sodium with natural sea salt added. see more...

Buy on Target*
Bekah D.
This is my other go to soup for when I'm sick. It's a nice switch up from traditional chicken and noodle and this one pairs well with saltine crackers. I would buy this again and again and it's easy to find in your grocery store. It's also affordable!
Diana G.
Troutman, NC
I love the blend of salty, warm, and filling soup. It is our household staple and favorite soup. It makes a good quick dinner or lunch for me, when I don't
want anything complicated.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite canned soup out there. The soup has tons of flavor but I like to add extra little things in there to make it unique to what I want to eat that specific day.
N H.
OH MY GOD CAMBELL'S IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY CHICKEN AND RICE SOUP, DON'T GIVE ME SCRAPS OF CHICKEN WITH RICE DOMINATING THE ENTIRE SOUP!!other than that, the soup was delicious!
Veronica  B.
Brooksville, FL
My family loves this soup. I always try to find the family size cans when I'm out shopping. It tastes so good and warms you up really nice. One bowl of this and my daughter is out for the rest of the night. #Campbells soups are the only soups my family and I have purchased for years. Nothing compares to #Campbells
Renee A.
Glenview, IL
This is my favorite soup of all time! It's amazing when I'm sick, or just in the mood for some good soup. It is super easy to make and definitely satisfying to eat. I love the flavor, but it's definitely important to add enough water or else you will get a weird taste.
Jennifer G.
Panorama City, CA
I love eating this soup during the winter. The flavor is so delicious I eat this with my little sister and we both enjoy it very much. Every single ingredient in this soup is so great! I highly recommend this for anyone.
Elizabeth W.
I eat this afterschool on cold days to warm up before starting my homework, my only complaint is the time in the instructions is way too long for my microwave by like 2 min. or something like that.
Heather K.
This soup is delicious. I love the brand and everything they make. It's great for when you need to be warm and cozy. Or its good for when you are sick.
haley v.
Fort Worth, TX
this is my go to meal. i am a college student so a lot of times i don't have time or means to make a full meal but i love how easy it is to cook this.