Campbell's Chicken With Rice Condensed Soup uploaded by Melissa J.

BY CAMPBELL'S #93 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's ® Chicken with Rice Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Less sodium with natural sea salt added. see more...

Buy on Target*
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite canned soup out there. The soup has tons of flavor but I like to add extra little things in there to make it unique to what I want to eat that specific day.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
Foodie Expert
Thank God for a Campbell Soup my baby is a very picky eater or and she loves this chicken and rice soup
Bekah D.
Bekah D.
This is my other go to soup for when I'm sick. It's a nice switch up from traditional chicken and noodle and this one pairs well with saltine crackers. I would buy this again and again and it's easy to find in your grocery store. It's also affordable!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Troutman, NC
I love the blend of salty, warm, and filling soup. It is our household staple and favorite soup. It makes a good quick dinner or lunch for me, when I don't
want anything complicated.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Campbells! Great price and great taste. The quality of meat could be better but for a canned good this is delicious! Pick it up at Walmart.
N H.
N H.
OH MY GOD CAMBELL'S IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY CHICKEN AND RICE SOUP, DON'T GIVE ME SCRAPS OF CHICKEN WITH RICE DOMINATING THE ENTIRE SOUP!!other than that, the soup was delicious!
Corey S.
Corey S.
Great soup. Add broth, stock or water for extra flavor. Great taste but we like to add some Greek spices and lemon. Great for a side or a meal.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Always loved this soup ever since I was a kid. As I got older I started adding a little more water because they can be pretty salty.
Veronica  B.
Veronica B.
Brooksville, FL
My family loves this soup. I always try to find the family size cans when I'm out shopping. It tastes so good and warms you up really nice. One bowl of this and my daughter is out for the rest of the night. #Campbells soups are the only soups my family and I have purchased for years. Nothing compares to #Campbells
Heather H.
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Foodie Expert
Best soup when your not feeling good. Easy to eat, price is right, perfect ratio of chicken to rice to broth.