Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Shaped Pasta Soup uploaded by Sarah B.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Chicken Stock, Carrots, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg White, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Meat, Celery, Salt, Chicken Fat, Monosodium Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Water, Flavoring, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dehydrated Onions, Modified Food Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Chicken Flavor (Chicken Stock, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Cultured Whey (Milk), Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Garlic, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Protein Isolate, Eggs, Celery Extract, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Oil.

Elizabeth G.
No matter your age you can always enjoy a nice campbells chicken and stars soup. The "at hand" version is perfect to bring to work when you cant afford to eat out with your coworkers. Just pop it into the microwave and vuala! highly recommend this soup.
Taylor S.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this. The go cups are amazing to take with you whether your going to a doc app. Or taking the kids to school or whatever. I would definitely get these more but it looks like they took them off the shelf where I live.
Carrie M.
clemson SC
I loved this. I recently felt bad before working an 8 hour shift so for lunch I bought one of these. It was easy to warm up and simple to eat at work. It was very good and soothing. It did need a little more salt though
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
For something just a little different, I sometimes like to get this one, since sometimes I like to regress back to my childhood. It's just as tasty as the mini noodle version, too.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
These are so great to keep in your purse in the winter for times when you just want a warm snack. they're relatively inexpensive, which is great, and the packaging is really nice. my only complaint is that no matter what you do, you definitely need a spoon to get to most of the noodles, which kind of takes away from the on the go experience
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
My absolute favorite soup AND it just so happens to be On-the-go. I was first introduced to these when I was in FIFTH GRADE (now college student) and I just recently rediscovered them and immediately got so happy and back hooked on them. Can't say enough good things about this.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a huge fan of chicken noodle soup this time of the year and love this one. They to go feature is easy and the soup is very affordable. I always struggle when I get to the bottom to get all the noodles and end up using a spoon anyways but it's totally worth it!
Amanda M.
Wenatchee, WA
I keep these in my desk for the days when real lunch isn't possible. The stars all stick to the bottom, and no amount of swirling prevents a noodle clump by the time the broth is gone. I am not sure if I prefer these or Cup O'Noodle when I need a sodium-dense, nutrient - free stomach filler, but it does the job.
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I really don't like this. I am a college student and thought, "Hey, this would be great when I'm sick because I can heat it easier in the microwave." I was WRONG! It's really watery and I couldn't drink it when I was sick because it tasted so bad. I will stick with buying the regular canned chicken noodle soup.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These are very convenient to have at the house and at the office. They are ready to eat after 90 seconds in the microwave. It has a great taste and leaves me full. The best part is the little container it comes in. Love the cup, it is cool to the touch, and it is easily handled. May not be the healthiest option, but pair it with something also quick like carrots.

Target