Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jamie S.Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Carrots, Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Cane Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.

Courtney J.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my sister love these so much. My mom has to buy them by the dozen because we eat them so much lol
Brea J.
Yum! I love when my soups have shapes in them. Great tasting, affordable. My go to soup if I have a cold!
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
I love this soup, and the ones that are in the hand held containers are great for being on the run.
Ashley L.
Joplin, MO
Wondeful go to soup. Good when feeling sick or late night meal. Toddlers love it as well as parents.
Jaziya M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Easy and my kids love them! Can't go wrong with a classic. Maybe a grilled cheese on the side.
Mary  G.
Campbells soup has always been a good soup great taste and flavor and easy to fix kids love it
Tiffany W.
Argenta, IL
Yum!! You can never go wrong with any of their Soups. I eat soup quite a bit
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Even as an adult, nothing hits the spot like Chicken and Stars when you've got the flu or a tummy bug, where you feel like you won't be able to eat much at all. It's a comfort food in the sense that I will always turn to it on those days where I'm ill and don't feel like preparing a meal for myself.
Jasmine S.
Brea, CA
My favorite childhood soup whether I was sick or it was just a cold day. I still find myself eating this soup. I think it is very healthy and always makes me feel better when I'm ill. Very good value, and great taste. I would recommend it to any young soup lover!
Archana S.
Thick and tasty. Broth is amazing. Easy to make and affordable. Great for a quick meal on a lazy day

Walmart