Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jamie S.Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Carrots, Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Cane Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.

Sydney H.
I love this! I had this when I was a kid and is always a go to. I think I get this everytime i go to that store, I always have it in my pantry at home.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
They changed the star shape. They aren't tiny anymorr and I'm not happy about it. It used to be my favorite soup. But I just don't like the new shape.
kelly z.
Plano, IL
My favorite ever since I was a little kid my little ones love chicken and stars as well my cabinets are always stocked with Campbell's soup
Allison S.
Lena, IL
I am not a fan of canned soup. However, my kids love this product. I especially like to feed this to them when they aren't feeling good.
Eden A.
Great for cold nights or when there's nothing else around. Cheap, tasty, and warm, everything you're looking for in a good canned soup!
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
A favourite from my childhood that my grandmother would always have for whenever I came over. Favourite then and favourite now.
Stephanie S.
FREMONT, OH
One of my kids favorite lunches, and I enjoy it as well. The kids love the stars and I love that it is a healthy meal for them.
Lea Z.
Alma, MI
Great soup! Has tons of flavor and always seems to be on sale. Super easy to prepare and meets my expectations every time!
Kathryn T.
NOM! Good, fun for little kids, easy to make. No complaints! I actually like the star noodles as opposed to long noodles.
Dulce S.
Midland, TX
My kids love this soup. I always have some in my pantry for quick and yummy meals. Mykids have it at least once a week