Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jamie S.Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CAMPBELL'S #47 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Carrots, Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Cane Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.

Christina L.
Washington, DC
One of my favorites as a kid, still one of my favorites today! I like Chicken and Stars the best because it has a TON of noodles, and let's be honest, those are the best part of soup. A great, easy comfort food.
Hannah M.
So I'd give this soup 5 stars but I hate the chicken in it! It's just such low/poor quality for Campbell's. So I usually end up picking it all out and then making the soup. I'd love it if they would make a version of this without the chicken.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Favorite soup as a kid because the stars are so fun! It's affordable and a lot of soup for any person, big or small. Love the chicken broth flavor in this soup more than other brands. I'd recommend.
ashley f.
favorite soup as a kid, the taste was like no other to me. I made my mom make me this soup very often. You can buy one can for only $1.39 at target, it doesn't get any more affordable than this. yes i recommend to others
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love campbells they make it just so easy to make and i love to have this when I am sick or it cold out just open and add water and in a few minutes your good to eat it
Evelyn  H.
My go to soup when I am sick especially when I don't feel like going out and buying food or slaving in a kitchen trying to make something when I feel terrible this is so quick to make and delicious
Melia H.
Lexington
I never could get my kids to eat the regular noodles in the chicken noodle soup. Saw this & we had to try them and they have been a huge hit. They love them..
Hannah C.
Cullman, AL
Love love love this!!! It's my go to dinner or lunch. It has such a good flavor, and plenty of stars. I though don't care for the chicken so I pick it out.
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love Campbell, I used to eat these all the time when I was sick or when it was cold out. Perfect for whenever you just want some good soup, it's so good!
Mary F.
All time favorite soup! whenever I am sick i get ask for this soup. The stars are so cute and they make me smile when i am feeling awful. tastes great too.

back