Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jamie S.Campbell's® Chicken & Stars Condensed Soup uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Carrots, Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Cane Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.

Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
This soup is a classic. I love how the broth tastes, plus the little stars are so adorable, it makes you want to gather as many of them on your spoon as you can! It is really a good deal for soup and you can buy as much as you want and It keeps forever! I love it!
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite chicken noodle soup from a can! For some reason it just tastes so much better when the noodles are shaped like a star. This is a great meal for when you're not feeling well, or when you just don't feel like cooking.
Amanda C.
Such a fun soup and this is perfect for the little kids that are learning to eat but cannot handle noodles yet. Delicious and nutritious for the most part and it's so easy! Such an inexpensive meal in a flash!
Jill W.
My favorite chicken noodle soup, chicken and stars!! I love the flavor! The noodles are stars with are perfect for sipping your soup when you don't feel well. It's the only soup I'll purchase. Def recommend!
Rocio P.
Bullhead city
Give this to my son every time he gets sick and he loves it. It is great because it's chicken bits and noodles are a perfect size for a toddler especially when they are sick. He loves the taste because he usually doesn't eat anything
hannah S.
las vegas
I love this soup because it so good , I love how it tasted and it's really good when it's hot and I will recommend this to people when they sick you can really eat this to make you feel better
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
Nothing like some campbells chicken and stars. I actually pick out the chicken before I cook it, because I'm not a fan. But, other than that and the sodium content, it's the bomb dot com.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Campbell's Chicken and Stars is such a great soup. I remember eating this when I was a kid and now my daughter and I eat it now. I have always had issues with throat infections to where it was extraordinarily hard to swallow and this was about the only thing I have been able to eat because of the small size of the noodles. My daughter deals with strep and I know these are a great option that she will eat. I always have several cans on hand because we gobble them up year round! These are 50-80 cents more expensive than the regular chicken noodle soup but don't mind paying it because these are our favorite. They are super easy to make and I only use a third to a half of a can of water and salt to taste. I love the Campbell's brand!
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
This, no joke, was the only kind of soup I would eat for years as a kid. And even still, instead of grabbing normal chicken noodle, I will grab this. Not because of the star shape, I just think that the stars taste good, which I know sounds weird lol but this is my absolute favorite
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
One of my favorite soups when winter comes around. I always feel like a kid again when I get to eat this. It has the right amount of chicken and stars not to mention that it tastes so good. Delicious with every bite! Always a good soup for winter for grown ups and kids.

Walmart