Campbell’s® Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce uploaded by Gabrielle E.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Comfort food doesn’t get much tastier or easier than this! A delicious creamy sauce with just the right amount of herbs, throw in chicken and vegetables and this will become a new favorite at home. Pair with a warm flaky biscuit for the ultimate dinner.

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Cream (Milk), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Canola Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Spice, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Corn Oil, Beta Carotene For Color.

Campbell’s® Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce
I absolutely love these packets!! They taste amazing like you put a lot of time into it. Makes mealtime so much easier when you have a million things you seem to have to get done.
Gabrielle E.
We really enjoyed the ease of using this oven sauce from Campbell's, all we had to do was add chicken, veggies and top off with biscuits. The sauce had a bit too much pepper to it so we might doctor it up more in the future. Would recommend! Bisquick™ Original Pancake & Baking Mix
Jeniah N.
Fall River, MA
This was perfect for a throw together meal... I would even use it again. my family logged out and they are really plucky eaters. it wasn't overly seasoned... reminded me of a home cooked pot pie.
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
I love the Campbell's sauces!! This one is great for making chicken pot pies. I use it to add flavor to my single serve pot pies I make at home.

back