BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodle Product (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Carrots, Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Water, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.

Heather B.
Campbell's chicken noodle soup is such a classic and never disappoints! Very salty but great during a cold day or when you're sick. Super affordable and available at any supermarket or grocery store. Would buy again!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is a delicious tasty soup to have with a grilled cheese sandwich. It's a great meal for one. The flavor is yummy and it's some what healthy. It's not expensive and it's easily accessible. Try it out!
Nicole B.
Brookhaven, PA
Campbell's chicken noodle soup is still my go to soup as a adult when I am sick or just want a light hot meal. The chunks or real white meat chicken are my favorite
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
My son is so picky with food, but if I bring out chicken noodle soup he can eat one can to himself. He loves it!! This is our go to food, plus it's cheap and doesn't cost a fortune. I definitely will be purchasing again and recommending this product to others.
Natasha w.
This is great for when your sick. It's the perfect size and will help soothe you and I think cambells has great chicken noodle soup
Kendall K.
These are really good. Good on stove top or microwave and so easy to make. Great for kids. Taste great when your sick or any time
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves this soup and she loves the shapes. I buy it at the grocery store and I will be buying more of this soup.
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
My niece and son including my grown self enjiy thus. Live thats uts filling and 3 tear ikd ears iy with out complaning.
Victoria V.
This is the perfect quick lunch for my son especially with this new whether its great! Hits the spot just right!
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Great for the family for When the weather starts to get cold this is great for kids love Campbell’s soup