Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dec. 4, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Agreed, I cannot stomach the "chicken" in this soup. I like campbells for other soups but this one is not my pick. I will always choose Progresso over Campbells.
megan k.
megan k.
July 22, 2015, 3:44 p.m.
Oh yes. i understand completely
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
May 22, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
Even my daughter who is almost 2 will leave the chicken and only eat the noodles.
Feb. 19, 2014, 1:03 p.m.
I always leave the "square" chicken! I think they must be able to make about 10,000 cans from one chicken - 'cause there's only ever about 3 pieces per can!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Feb. 11, 2014, 5:16 p.m.
I agree, I eventually started making broth from bullion cubes and making homemade noodles (which are thicker and taste better -http://localfoods.about.com/od/basics/r/eggnoodles.htm )
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Feb. 9, 2014, 9:26 p.m.
I agree, but luckily they don't put much in there anyways ;) It is mostly broth with noodles.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jan. 30, 2014, 4:05 p.m.
I always take the chicken out and sometimes add my own fresh chicken.
Michelle L.
Jan. 20, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
Yup - like the chicken flavor but not the chicken cubes! And I think they must be able to make about 2,000 cans from just one chicken - lol!
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Dec. 14, 2013, 9:14 a.m.
Yea I just try to avoid the chicken sometimes
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:22 p.m.
I thought I was the only one who did that.I don't eat the chicken either. It looks kinda nasty.
Joannie S.
Joannie S.
Sept. 25, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
I don't eat the chicken either.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
June 3, 2013, 9:48 p.m.
I cant eat the chicken either. It just don't look like chicken too me.
Sara R.
Sara R.
May 22, 2013, 8:47 p.m.
I think that chicken is disgusting in looks and taste! D: I just pick it out and eat the noodles!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
April 11, 2013, 8:53 a.m.
I take out the chicken as well and then add roasted chicken!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
March 26, 2013, 7:39 a.m.
I normally add in my own chicken pieces to make it feel more homey.

Join Now