Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Agreed, I cannot stomach the "chicken" in this soup. I like campbells for other soups but this one is not my pick. I will always choose Progresso over Campbells.
megan k.
megan k.
2 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes. i understand completely
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
3 years, 6 months ago
Even my daughter who is almost 2 will leave the chicken and only eat the noodles.
Calgary, AB
3 years, 9 months ago
I always leave the "square" chicken! I think they must be able to make about 10,000 cans from one chicken - 'cause there's only ever about 3 pieces per can!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
I agree, I eventually started making broth from bullion cubes and making homemade noodles (which are thicker and taste better -http://localfoods.about.com/od/basics/r/eggnoodles.htm )
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
3 years, 9 months ago
I agree, but luckily they don't put much in there anyways ;) It is mostly broth with noodles.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bridgewater, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
I always take the chicken out and sometimes add my own fresh chicken.
Calgary, AB
3 years, 10 months ago
Yup - like the chicken flavor but not the chicken cubes! And I think they must be able to make about 2,000 cans from just one chicken - lol!
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
College park, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
Yea I just try to avoid the chicken sometimes
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
4 years ago
I thought I was the only one who did that.I don't eat the chicken either. It looks kinda nasty.