Campbell’s® Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl uploaded by Kaitlyn P.Campbell’s® Chicken Noodle Soup Microwavable Bowl uploaded by Hope S.

BY CAMPBELL'S #58 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Water, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Monosodium Glutamate, Chicken Broth , Flavoring, Beta Carotene For Color, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Protein Isolate, Yeast Extract, Onions , Chicken , Onion Extract, Garlic Extract. dehydrated.

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Other than my moms homemade chicken noodle. This is one of my go to soups! I love the flavor of the Campbell’s chicken noodle and this packaging makes taking soup on the go really easy. All I have to do is throw the container into my lunchbox and then microwave it at work or school.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Can't go wrong with this soup! It's so easy to take on the go, it's affordable, the taste is incredible, filling, and healthy, I add a tiny bit of salt and I'm good to go. Add some crackers. I eat this at least once a week if not more. Just depends. I'd recommend!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Been letting my daughter eat these.. first big girl foods and she loves them! They’re easy to heat up in a microwave and they have a pretty good amount in the bowls for a meal. She rarely finishes the whole bowl
Yolexis C.
Every single time I️ am sick, I️ instantly go to Publix and grab a couple of these and eat them pretty much throughout my whole day. It has the right amount of chicken! It’s delicious!
Shelly G.
Love the convenience of microwaveable chicken noodle soup. I send these to college with my daughter so she can have the comfort of home in just minutes. “Just like mom use to make!”
Brianna T.
azusa , CA
I love this soup! It is so perfect for on the go or when you are feeling under the weather. Plus, as a college student they fit in my budget and is a weekly staple in my diet.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Whether at home or at work, this soup is quick and easy to make. After all, you only need to hear it up. There is no mess or too many extra dishes when cooking this soup as it can be heated in and eaten from its original container, which makes it even more convenient. The microwaveable soup is comparable to the canned soup in taste. However, it may cost just a little extra.
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
We have these all the time in the winter. Easy to heat and no dishes. Pair it with a grilled cheese and your good to go. I get it at my local grocer usually on sale. I would recommend this to anyone to have on their pantry for an easy go to snack or dinner item.
Margaret M.
I always liked Campbell soup over any other. Rand of soup, taste great, love the microwaveable soups on the go, price is always great, I usually buy my soups at Safeway and I would recommend this soup to others and it's not so thick as other soups or salty.
Sarah D.
I love the single serving on-the-go microwaveable Campbell's soups! Their classic chicken noodle is my favorite. Perfect to bring to school or work and heats quickly. They aren't super affordable for just one cup, but are very convenient!