Add a Photo

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
Photos (15)
Heather W.
Heather W.

This Chicken Noodle Soup has to be my favorite soup of all soups. It is very nourishing to anyone who is sick. What they say about chicken soup is very true. It does contains enzymes that help you heal faster. I combine it with saltine crackers and a glass of chilled gingerale for a meal, then eat a 4 oz. cup of applesauce as dessert. Never fails to make me feel better fast. I highly recommend to keep in your food pantry.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is a classic. The flavor is pretty good, but the quality of noodles and chicken are not as much. I feel like they don't taste fresh or healthy at all, but then again, it is canned food. I also always notice the portion sizes are very small. The portions would probably be perfect for a child, but they always leave me wanting more. Overall, I would recommend this because it tastes good.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

My FAVORITE as a kid! It's so good I used to think it was a home made recipe it doesn't even taste like it comes from a can I miss being a kid sick in bed that's when my mom would boil some of this up for me with gold fish crackers ! I buy these for my son as well and he's 10 months! :) it's so good and tastes like fresh chicken. It never hurts to have a few cans stocked up in a kitchen cabinet
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL

For the price of the product, the soup is really great value. It's not amazing soup but for how cheap and easy to prepare it is, it is worth it. I always used to eat Campbell's soups during the long northern winters because it's quick to prepare and pretty hearty. Although the soup's quality isn't anything to write home about, it's definitely worth what it costs if you live a busy lifestyle.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH

I like to keep a couple of cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup on hand in the winter for those times when I get sick and don't feel up to cooking. I have been eating this soup since I was a kid. It makes you think of childhood. I do think of it more for kids because it mostly broth with a few small noodles and "chips" of chicken. The taste isn't bad and it's not very filling.
Christine B.
Christine B.

I grew up with this soup much like I'm sure other people have and it still is one of my favorite soups! Now that I'm older I much prefer the reduced sodium ones now that I know more about the dangers of canned soups. However, it's still great and comforting to have whenever I'm sick, cold, or when it's a rainy day outside. One of my go-to comfort foods for sure!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

We always grab this for when we are in the mood for cheese sandwiches and some soup its usually a toss up between this and the tomato soup. Its nice and tasty. I usually buy it at the Dollar General in town otherwise I would have to drive 20 min away for it somewhere else. Its also good when your sick... or so every parent has told us before.
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL

A great way to just snuggle up on the sofa when its cold,and just drink the broth down first.' then i eat the noodles. lol. its salty enough when you need it for your stomach if your dealing with a sour stomach its great for that and helps you feel just as great. i like this soup a lot and would never go for any other brand but this one.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA

This is my go to soup for chilly days and days when I am feeling under the weather. Nothing soothes and clears a stuffy head like Cambell's chicken noodle soup with a few dashes of hot sauce! Add some saltines for dipping and you are speaking my language! I love how there seems to be much more white meat in the can nowadays
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL

These are perfect for a sick day, cold winter day, or just a quick tasty meal. Campbell's is great. It tastes great, and I would consider it the best CANNED soup there is. It is quick and easy, and perfect for anyone with a sore throat. I love this soup and this brand, and you can find it in most every store there is.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Which is the best Campbells soup???
Shante R.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY

What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me