Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup

• Where can you get it at and what section?????????????/ 10 Answers
  • Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?31 Answers
Campbell's  Chicken Noodle Soup
Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
  • "This soup is just classic fir those cold days or when you are sick...the broth is good the noodles are soft ..good product" in 20 reviews
  • "Chicken stock with homemade noodles is a much better option, or else pretty much anything else canned on the shelf that's not Campbell's seems to be good." in 20 reviews
  • "Nothing beats curling up on the couch with a hot bowl of soup, saltines, grilled cheese and giant bottle of ginger ale to make you feel super cozy." in 19 reviews
  • "My mom worked for Campbell soup for years & so I grew up on this soup it is a comfort food that never changed a staple for all to have in your pantry but I love the chunky version of their chicken gumbo best but when I'm not feeling well it's back to the og of chicken soup this one " in 15 reviews
  • "not a hearty soup but its a familiar one that's brings back good childhood memories...it seems like the broth recipe has changed a bit over the years, but still good" in 15 reviews
Andrea P.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
There's something comforting and nostalgic about Campbell's condensed soups. My personal fans are chicken& rice, tomato, and vegetable beef. Campbell's soup has a way of taking me back to when I was a kid and would come in after playing in the snow. My mom would make tomato soup and grilled cheese and we'd all stop for a moment to share a meal. Campbell's has the same high quality soup as they did during my childhood. My cabinet will always be stocked with these soups.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Foodie Expert
I know this is a classic soup, but it's sort of whatever in my mind. It tastes fine. Nothing particularly special about it, but then again neither is chicken soup. I'm not a fan.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This is hands down something I always have when I’m sick or when I have a taste for a small soup. I love the great taste but I do wish there was way more serving in a can.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
Campbell's always has some of the best condensed soups. Chicken Noodle is a favorite of mine and also a classic. I don't know a person who doesn't like Chicken Noodle soup, especially when its cold out or when one is sick. It is chock full of noodles, chicken, and broth. It's really delicious. It's on my recommend list!
Codi S.
Saginaw
I'm sure just about everyone can go back to childhood memories of being sick, once your stomach could handle anything beyond saltine crackers you went to Campbell's chicken noodle soup. This has always been one of my favorite things to eat when im sick or not and it is cheap to buy at the stores.
Katelyn E.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite soups in the winter to eat. I️t has really good flavor and is good by itself or with a sandwich. I eat this about once every week. I love I️t and I would recommend this to others
Sarah D.
Foodie Expert
This classic is a staple in my cabinets for both sick and rainy days alike. The soothing broth helps with sinuses while the chicken and noodles help fill the stomach up with a lightness that won't cause further disruption. It's also a great comfort food for those snowy days that are approaching quickly!
Deana S.
Jackson
Anytime I have a soar throat or just need something warm I eat 2 cans. It has the most perfect amount of broth and noodles and chicken. The noodles are so soft and they hold the flavor of the broth and chicken! I don’t think anything dimes close to this even homemade!
Jalene F.
ND
I had this since I was a kid especially with a side sandwich on cold, cloudy days. I love eating this and idk I never had a bad experience and I love soups so it's something I would recommend to everyone because to me it gives me good feels and memories of back then 😊
Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
I love this soup! Especially when I catch a cold, a warm bowl of this soup helps sooth me! I like the taste it can be salty so I just dilute it with water if I need to. I like the noodles as they're soft. I enjoy the little chicken square bits that are in the soup.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
Kelly M.
Which is the best Campbells soup???
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me