Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Angela R.
  • This soup is just classic fir those cold days or when you are sick...the broth is good the noodles are soft ..good product in 20 reviews.

• Stephanie V.
  • Chicken stock with homemade noodles is a much better option, or else pretty much anything else canned on the shelf that's not Campbell's seems to be good. in 20 reviews.

• Leah V.
  • Nothing beats curling up on the couch with a hot bowl of soup, saltines, grilled cheese and giant bottle of ginger ale to make you feel super cozy. in 19 reviews.

• Irene D.
  • My mom worked for Campbell soup for years & so I grew up on this soup it is a comfort food that never changed a staple for all to have in your pantry but I love the chunky version of their chicken gumbo best but when I'm not feeling well it's back to the og of chicken soup this one in 15 reviews.

• Kat P.
  • not a hearty soup but its a familiar one that's brings back good childhood memories...it seems like the broth recipe has changed a bit over the years, but still good in 15 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ashley W.
    Ashley W.

8 influensters found this helpful

This is not the healthiest soup in the world, but if you're looking for something quick this is great. Its also commonly used as a remedy for colds.

Carmela C.
    Carmela C.

3 influensters found this helpful

This product is filled with sodium and lacks any vegetables or big pieces of chicken. But when you're feeling ill it's simple to make no matter how crumby you feel and it's easy to eat no matter how queasy you are.

Rachel Q.
    Rachel Q.

1 influenster found this helpful

As far back as I can remember, I had been eating this soup.
    My mom would stir in egg and make it like an egg drop soup. That made it absolutely perfect.
    The flavor isn't as good as most canned soups nowadays, but I have to give this an high marks because this soup has stood the test of time.
    It's easy to make and easy to add stuff to in order to make it better.

Hailey D.
    Hailey D.

1 influenster found this helpful

When I was younger my mother used to feed this soup to me and when I was younger I used to really enjoy. But as I got older and really started to understand what nutrition was all about I saw how salty and horrible this soup is for you. I would rather eat Ramon noodles than this can of crap!!!

Danielle L.
    Danielle L.

1 influenster found this helpful

This products get mix reviews for me. I love the broth when I add some water and noodles are never mushy. But the CHICKEN is so gross!!!! ugh. I hate it. I now make my own chicken noodle soup. It was how I got my daughter to start eating soup but I regerets because it is extremly processed.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Heather S.

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me

14 answersMar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    Heather S.

2 answersMar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    kimberly b.
    kimberly b.

Do you prefer the homestyle or regular chicken noodle soup?

7 answersApr 13 - 2015 - 9:15 a.m.
    lizet c.
    lizet c.

No me gustan tiene sodio

1 answerJan 28 - 2015 - 4:45 p.m.
    Felicia J.
    Felicia J.

What noodles do you suggest adding to increase the noodle content of this soup?

5 answersAug 30 - 2014 - 1:02 p.m.
    adriana f.
    adriana f.

where can you get it at and what section?????????????/

8 answersJul 30 - 2014 - 8:37 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION