Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • It lacks the flavor and sustenance you need to fill you up on a cold day when you aren't feeling well. in 20 reviews.

• This soup is definitely inexpensive, which is great, but there are much better soups out there for not much more. in 20 reviews.

• My favorite soup to eat on a cold or rainy day, especially with a grilled cheese sandwich or white toast. in 19 reviews.

• However, If you are looking for a comfort food that brings back memories form childhood, this is a great choice! in 15 reviews.

• It brings back childhood memories, but there are so many other soups out there now that have less sodium and more meat. in 15 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ashley W.
    Ashley W.

8 influensters found this helpful

This is not the healthiest soup in the world, but if you're looking for something quick this is great. Its also commonly used as a remedy for colds.

Carmela C.
    Carmela C.

3 influensters found this helpful

This product is filled with sodium and lacks any vegetables or big pieces of chicken. But when you're feeling ill it's simple to make no matter how crumby you feel and it's easy to eat no matter how queasy you are.

Rachel Q.
    Rachel Q.

1 influenster found this helpful

As far back as I can remember, I had been eating this soup.

My mom would stir in egg and make it like an egg drop soup. That made it absolutely perfect.

The flavor isn't as good as most canned soups nowadays, but I have to give this an high marks because this soup has stood the test of time.

It's easy to make and easy to add stuff to in order to make it better.

Hailey D.
    Hailey D.

1 influenster found this helpful

When I was younger my mother used to feed this soup to me and when I was younger I used to really enjoy. But as I got older and really started to understand what nutrition was all about I saw how salty and horrible this soup is for you. I would rather eat Ramon noodles than this can of crap!!!

Danielle L.
    Danielle L.

1 influenster found this helpful

This products get mix reviews for me. I love the broth when I add some water and noodles are never mushy. But the CHICKEN is so gross!!!! ugh. I hate it. I now make my own chicken noodle soup. It was how I got my daughter to start eating soup but I regerets because it is extremly processed.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Heather S.

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me

12 answers Mar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    Heather S.

2 answers Mar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    kimberly b.
    kimberly b.

Do you prefer the homestyle or regular chicken noodle soup?

6 answers Apr 13 - 2015 - 9:15 a.m.
    lizet c.
    lizet c.

No me gustan tiene sodio

1 answer Jan 28 - 2015 - 4:45 p.m.
    Felicia J.
    Felicia J.

What noodles do you suggest adding to increase the noodle content of this soup?

5 answers Aug 30 - 2014 - 1:02 p.m.
    adriana f.
    adriana f.

where can you get it at and what section?????????????/

8 answers Jul 30 - 2014 - 8:37 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION