influenster

influenster

Highlights
Angela R.
  • This soup is just classic fir those cold days or when you are sick...the broth is good the noodles are soft ..good product in 20 reviews.

• Stephanie V.
  • Chicken stock with homemade noodles is a much better option, or else pretty much anything else canned on the shelf that's not Campbell's seems to be good. in 20 reviews.

• Leah V.
  • Nothing beats curling up on the couch with a hot bowl of soup, saltines, grilled cheese and giant bottle of ginger ale to make you feel super cozy. in 19 reviews.

• Irene D.
  • My mom worked for Campbell soup for years & so I grew up on this soup it is a comfort food that never changed a staple for all to have in your pantry but I love the chunky version of their chicken gumbo best but when I'm not feeling well it's back to the og of chicken soup this one in 15 reviews.

• Kat P.
  • not a hearty soup but its a familiar one that's brings back good childhood memories...it seems like the broth recipe has changed a bit over the years, but still good in 15 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Erica Q.

1 influenster found this helpful

Growing up this was the best soup. But as years gone by they must of changed the recipe because it taste like salt water and tin. Like there is not much noodle or chicken chunks anymore. They add way too much salt now and its like it absorbs the tin from the can into the taste. I will not eat or serve to my children.

Nikita R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Will always be in my kitchen cabinets! I will eat this stuff cold straight from the can sometimes. It's so good with all those noodles and chunks of chicken. I will never be let down when it comes to Campbell's chicken noodle soup!

Janelle C.

1 influenster found this helpful

This isn't the BEST chicken noodle soup in the world, but it makes do when you're sick and don't feel like making the homemade stuff. It's not bad at all... just doesn't compare to homemade!

Nikki j.

1 influenster found this helpful

Ahhhh Campbell's soup:) chicken noodle is my go to soup when I've been sick and need a little pick me up to get me going.. My mom use to feed it to me and now I'm passing it down to my kids.

Jessica C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Who doesn't love Campbell's chicken noodle soup ! It's amazing , especially for the sick ones . Amazing taste to it . I love it !

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Heather S.

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me

4 answersMar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    Heather S.

14 answersMar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    kimberly b.
    kimberly b.

Do you prefer the homestyle or regular chicken noodle soup?

8 answersApr 13 - 2015 - 9:15 a.m.
    lizet c.
    lizet c.

No me gustan tiene sodio

1 answerJan 28 - 2015 - 4:45 p.m.
    Felicia J.
    Felicia J.

What noodles do you suggest adding to increase the noodle content of this soup?

5 answersAug 30 - 2014 - 1:02 p.m.
    adriana f.
    adriana f.

where can you get it at and what section?????????????/

8 answersJul 30 - 2014 - 8:37 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now