Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Spring, TX

I will forever love Campbell's chicken noodle soup. I always get this when u have a sore throat. Always makes me feel better.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Quebec

Best cure when you have a cold. I really like to add some peace of cheese in it . This taste so yummy and it is so cheap
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is a classic. The flavor is pretty good, but the quality of noodles and chicken are not as much. I feel like they don't taste fresh or healthy at all, but then again, it is canned food. I also always notice the portion sizes are very small. The portions would probably be perfect for a child, but they always leave me wanting more. Overall, I would recommend this because it tastes good.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Port Rchy, FL

I hate Campbells soup. It has no flavor other than just salt. It's a gross consistency. There is barely any nutritional value. If you want chicken noodle soup you can find almost anything that is better than Campbell's. The chicken is gross blobby pieces that have a gross texture.
Angela A.
Angela A.

It is a good soup, no lie! Healthiest? Not so much. It does the job when you're sick and want more of a broth to sip on. Flavor is there, but it is just noodles and chicken broth. A little overpriced for soup, but Campbells itself is a brand so it's understandable. Would buy again.
Christina L.
Christina L.

Yums! So gooood because i love chicken noodle soup and it helps me when i'm sick.
Miami,FL

quick and easy to prepare. These are perfect for busy days or whenever you're to lazy to prepare a full course meal plus it tastes very good. Sometimes I add my own spin by using other ingredients,some of my favorites being carrots and corn. Would recommend to all other soup lovers. Soup bowls up!
Lebanon, NH

This is by far my favorite soup i have been eating it since i was little other xhicken noodles do not compare
Aileen G.
Aileen G.
Riverside, CA

My kids love chicken noodle soup so much. They could eat this all day if I'd let them. Great for cold/rainy days.
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL

a great way to just snuggle up on the sofa when its cold,and just drink the broth down first.' then i eat the noodles. lol. its salty enough when you need it for your stomach if your dealing with a sour stomach its great for that and helps you feel just as great. i like this soup alot and would never go for any other brand but this one.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
July 1, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
No way
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Which is the best Campbells soup???
July 1, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
Chicken noodle
Shante R.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY

What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Oct. 25, 2013, 10:18 a.m.
Tomato soup
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
July 4, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
It's the best
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Feb. 9, 2014, 9:26 p.m.
I agree, but luckily they don't put much in there anyways ;) It is mostly broth with noodles.

Join Now