Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is a classic. The flavor is pretty good, but the quality of noodles and chicken are not as much. I feel like they don't taste fresh or healthy at all, but then again, it is canned food. I also always notice the portion sizes are very small. The portions would probably be perfect for a child, but they always leave me wanting more. Overall, I would recommend this because it tastes good.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

This is my favourite soup ever! I've eaten this since I was a child. Even if I'm not sick or cold, I enjoy eating this soup. I'm not a big eater, so I find the portion is perfect for me. However, I do enjoy having some bread alongside it, although that is not always necessary. It's easy and quick to warm up so if you're sick and hungry, its perfect for letting you take it easy and get some nutrients fast.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

My FAVORITE as a kid! It's so good I used to think it was a home made recipe it doesn't even taste like it comes from a can I miss being a kid sick in bed that's when my mom would boil some of this up for me with gold fish crackers ! I buy these for my son as well and he's 10 months! :) it's so good and tastes like fresh chicken. It never hurts to have a few cans stocked up in a kitchen cabinet
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

I'm usually not the type of person that likes "just warm it up" food, because I just love making my own things way more. I tried this soup 2 days ago for the first time, because we had a huge snow storm and I could not get out to get groceries. This was yummy! I really liked the taste of it, and the size was perfect for me. I love eating this with baguette/bread, I just dip it in there!
Christine B.
Christine B.

I grew up with this soup much like I'm sure other people have and it still is one of my favorite soups! Now that I'm older I much prefer the reduced sodium ones now that I know more about the dangers of canned soups. However, it's still great and comforting to have whenever I'm sick, cold, or when it's a rainy day outside. One of my go-to comfort foods for sure!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I made the mistake of buying a no name brand when I moved out and started buying my own food and it was the worst culinary decision I have ever made. I went back to campbells, there are some things that quality should not be sacrificed on and soup is one of them! My family has drank Campbells for years. Their chicken noodle is a favorite especially around kids!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

We always grab this for when we are in the mood for cheese sandwiches and some soup its usually a toss up between this and the tomato soup. Its nice and tasty. I usually buy it at the Dollar General in town otherwise I would have to drive 20 min away for it somewhere else. Its also good when your sick... or so every parent has told us before.
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL

A great way to just snuggle up on the sofa when its cold,and just drink the broth down first.' then i eat the noodles. lol. its salty enough when you need it for your stomach if your dealing with a sour stomach its great for that and helps you feel just as great. i like this soup a lot and would never go for any other brand but this one.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA

This is my go to soup for chilly days and days when I am feeling under the weather. Nothing soothes and clears a stuffy head like Cambell's chicken noodle soup with a few dashes of hot sauce! Add some saltines for dipping and you are speaking my language! I love how there seems to be much more white meat in the can nowadays
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL

These are perfect for a sick day, cold winter day, or just a quick tasty meal. Campbell's is great. It tastes great, and I would consider it the best CANNED soup there is. It is quick and easy, and perfect for anyone with a sore throat. I love this soup and this brand, and you can find it in most every store there is.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Which is the best Campbells soup???
Shante R.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY

What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me

Join Now