Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is a classic. The flavor is pretty good, but the quality of noodles and chicken are not as much. I feel like they don't taste fresh or healthy at all, but then again, it is canned food. I also always notice the portion sizes are very small. The portions would probably be perfect for a child, but they always leave me wanting more. Overall, I would recommend this because it tastes good.
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Napoleon, OH

Since my fiancé works at a Campbell's Soup plant, this is always in my house. There are a lot of Campbell's products that I like, and there are some that I just love to hate. This one is definitely on the fence for me... I tend to only eat this when I'm sick or have a sore throat. Other than that, I tend to steer clear of it due to the immense bland taste and the little gross bits of chicken in it.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

My FAVORITE as a kid! It's so good I used to think it was a home made recipe it doesn't even taste like it comes from a can I miss being a kid sick in bed that's when my mom would boil some of this up for me with gold fish crackers ! I buy these for my son as well and he's 10 months! :) it's so good and tastes like fresh chicken. It never hurts to have a few cans stocked up in a kitchen cabinet
Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario

I'm usually not the type of person that likes "just warm it up" food, because I just love making my own things way more. I tried this soup 2 days ago for the first time, because we had a huge snow storm and I could not get out to get groceries. This was yummy! I really liked the taste of it, and the size was perfect for me. I love eating this with baguette/bread, I just dip it in there!
Sam W.
Sam W.

As famous as this brand is, it really is the most bland and tasteless soups I've had, and I've had to eat a lot of soup as a poor art student. Being sick and having this as my only form of sustenance I can hold down does not make me feel better. I need just a bit more flavor. It gets soggy and I really dislike the texture of the chicken. I could just be picky though.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I made the mistake of buying a no name brand when I moved out and started buying my own food and it was the worst culinary decision I have ever made. I went back to campbells, there are some things that quality should not be sacrificed on and soup is one of them! My family has drank Campbells for years. Their chicken noodle is a favorite especially around kids!
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL

A great way to just snuggle up on the sofa when its cold,and just drink the broth down first.' then i eat the noodles. lol. its salty enough when you need it for your stomach if your dealing with a sour stomach its great for that and helps you feel just as great. i like this soup a lot and would never go for any other brand but this one.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.

Growing up this was the best soup. But as years gone by they must of changed the recipe because it taste like salt water and tin. Like there is not much noodle or chicken chunks anymore. They add way too much salt now and its like it absorbs the tin from the can into the taste. I will not eat or serve to my children.
Levia C.
Levia C.

For canned soup this is great. I love the broth and noodles, the only thing I'd like better is if the chicken chunks were bigger. My mom used to make this for me whenever I was sick or had a migraine and it would settle my stomach. I water it down more now that I'm an adult but that's just personal preference.
Lashana R.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL

Quick and easy to prepare. These are perfect for busy days or whenever you're to lazy to prepare a full course meal plus it tastes very good. Sometimes I add my own spin by using other ingredients,some of my favorites being carrots and corn. Would recommend to all other soup lovers. Soup bowls up!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Which is the best Campbells soup???
Shante R.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY

What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me

Join Now