Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup

based on 968 reviews

Highlights
Angela R.
  • This soup is just classic fir those cold days or when you are sick...the broth is good the noodles are soft ..good product in 20 reviews.

• Stephanie V.
  • Chicken stock with homemade noodles is a much better option, or else pretty much anything else canned on the shelf that's not Campbell's seems to be good. in 20 reviews.

• Leah V.
  • Nothing beats curling up on the couch with a hot bowl of soup, saltines, grilled cheese and giant bottle of ginger ale to make you feel super cozy. in 19 reviews.

• Irene D.
  • My mom worked for Campbell soup for years & so I grew up on this soup it is a comfort food that never changed a staple for all to have in your pantry but I love the chunky version of their chicken gumbo best but when I'm not feeling well it's back to the og of chicken soup this one in 15 reviews.

• Kat P.
  • not a hearty soup but its a familiar one that's brings back good childhood memories...it seems like the broth recipe has changed a bit over the years, but still good in 15 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lea A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm usually not the type of person that likes "just warm it up" food, because I just love making my own things way more. I tried this soup 2 days ago for the first time, because we had a huge snow storm and I could not get out to get groceries. This was yummy! I really liked the taste of it, and the size was perfect for me. I love eating this with baguette/bread, I just dip it in there!

Cheryl M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I made the mistake of buying a no name brand when I moved out and started buying my own food and it was the worst culinary decision I have ever made. I went back to campbells, there are some things that quality should not be sacrificed on and soup is one of them! My family has drank Campbells for years. Their chicken noodle is a favorite especially around kids!

Erica Q.

1 influenster found this helpful

Growing up this was the best soup. But as years gone by they must of changed the recipe because it taste like salt water and tin. Like there is not much noodle or chicken chunks anymore. They add way too much salt now and its like it absorbs the tin from the can into the taste. I will not eat or serve to my children.

Levia C.

1 influenster found this helpful

For canned soup this is great. I love the broth and noodles, the only thing I'd like better is if the chicken chunks were bigger. My mom used to make this for me whenever I was sick or had a migraine and it would settle my stomach. I water it down more now that I'm an adult but that's just personal preference.

Lauren Y.

1 influenster found this helpful

Classic! I remember having this all of the time as a kid! Probably not the healthiest meal but still very tasty! Right now I would say I only have this about once a month but I will definitely buy this again and I'm sure I will serve it to my kids one day!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    adriana f.
    adriana f.

where can you get it at and what section?????????????/

9 answersJul 30 - 2014 - 8:37 a.m.
    kimberly b.
    kimberly b.

Do you prefer the homestyle or regular chicken noodle soup?

10 answersApr 13 - 2015 - 9:15 a.m.
    Liz M.
    Liz M.

Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??

14 answersMay 01 - 2013 - 1:37 p.m.
    Heather S.

I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me

4 answersMar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    Heather S.

14 answersMar 10 - 2013 - 4:16 p.m.
    Brianna S.
    Brianna S.

Who else loves to eat saltines with their chicken noodle soup?!

12 answersNov 20 - 2012 - 11:46 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION