Campbell's® Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup
4.30 / 5 based on 1,620 Reviews
Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat (Dark Chicken Meat), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Water, Monosodium Glutamate, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Sugar, Flavoring, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.see more...
Top Questions See all 24 Q&A
Campbell's® Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup
- "Chicken stock with homemade noodles is a much better option, or else pretty much anything else canned on the shelf that's not Campbell's seems to be good." in 20 reviews
- "This soup is just classic fir those cold days or when you are sick...the broth is good the noodles are soft ..good product" in 20 reviews
- "Nothing beats curling up on the couch with a hot bowl of soup, saltines, grilled cheese and giant bottle of ginger ale to make you feel super cozy." in 19 reviews
- "not a hearty soup but its a familiar one that's brings back good childhood memories...it seems like the broth recipe has changed a bit over the years, but still good" in 15 reviews
- "My mom worked for Campbell soup for years & so I grew up on this soup it is a comfort food that never changed a staple for all to have in your pantry but I love the chunky version of their chicken gumbo best but when I'm not feeling well it's back to the og of chicken soup this one " in 15 reviews
This has been a comfort food for me since childhood. It’s something quick and easy that can feed you for under 5 bucks. There’s nothing out there quite like their egg noodles. Also, I suggest trying out their Campbell's Swanson® 100% Chicken Broth Plastic Bottle for homemade recipes.
This soup is good especially if you are sick. However I have found that you can find some off brands or store brands that taste just as good as campbell's and are not as expensive and you might even getting a bigger can of soup for less money. Taste is good though.
The best chicken noodle soup. My son loves it. And always wants it whenever we go to the grocery store. They are super cheap. It comes a little salty. But if you add a but of water to it, it's fine. The Noddles are soft. The broth tastes great too!!
The campbells chicken noodle soup is the only one we use when we are sick. I love the flavor of the broth and that the noodles and bland and easy to keep down. I always tell people to get this because the broth will help you the most
There's something comforting and nostalgic about Campbell's condensed soups. My personal fans are chicken& rice, tomato, and vegetable beef. Campbell's soup has a way of taking me back to when I was a kid and would come in after playing in the snow. My mom would make tomato soup and grilled cheese and we'd all stop for a moment to share a meal. Campbell's has the same high quality soup as they did during my childhood. My cabinet will always be stocked with these soups.
These soup cans are perfect! I love the to go cans way better! I buy these and keep on hand when anyone is sick it is an easy thing to grab and very light on the stomach! I would recommend these for any home meal
A classic. When I think of chicken noodle soup, I always think of Campbell’s. They just know soup. I ate as a little kid and I still eat now. Delicious. Super affordable. Repeat customer. Highly recommend.
I know this is a classic soup, but it's sort of whatever in my mind. It tastes fine. Nothing particularly special about it, but then again neither is chicken soup. I'm not a fan.
This is hands down something I always have when I’m sick or when I have a taste for a small soup. I love the great taste but I do wish there was way more serving in a can.
I'm sure just about everyone can go back to childhood memories of being sick, once your stomach could handle anything beyond saltine crackers you went to Campbell's chicken noodle soup. This has always been one of my favorite things to eat when im sick or not and it is cheap to buy at the stores.
Q & A
Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
Which is the best Campbells soup???
What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos