BY CAMPBELL'S #6 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat (Dark Chicken Meat), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Water, Monosodium Glutamate, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Sugar, Flavoring, Beta Carotene For Color, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract.

• Tomato soup or.chicken noodle? Campbell's® Chicken Noodle...7 Answers
  • Where can you get it at and what section?????????????/ 10 Answers
  • Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?32 Answers
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
When I was a kid I used to eat Campbell's chicken noodle soup like a lot and had good flavor back then and it just tastes like so freaking good but now I guess since I ate it so much in the past I just don't like it anymore at all like it's it's nasty to me or something I don't know but I it was good whenever I was a kid so that's why I'm giving it 5 stars because I did like it on point but now I don't but I mean it deserves to get 5 stars cuz I mean I liked it as a kid a lot so
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great soup to have around for when your sick. It doesn't taste near as good as homemade soup but at this price range it's the best soup I have found.
I would absolutely recommend this soup to others. It's cheap and keeps in a cabinet for a long time. I stock this soup for emergencies also.
Angela B.
Marquette
I ate this soup every day growing up, and still eat it pretty frequently now... especially when I’m sick. I think they should add more chicken because I feel like most of the time when I open up a can there’s only about 6 pieces of actual chicken. I tend to find some pieces are purely fat once in a while as well. I will continue to eat it, though, because it’s cheap and quick to make.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
There is nothing like chicken noodle soup when you are feeling a cold coming on. I buy this in the fall and winter to have for those nights to have as comfort food as well. Everyone should have this for their children. Lol!!! We all remember having this as kids on cold winter days at lunch or at night with a peanut butter sandwich. These are cheap and easy fixes for dinner.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Campbell's® Healthy Request® Chicken Noodle Soup has been one of my favorite soups since I was a little girl. When I would get sick my mom would heat up a chicken noodle soup and it would help me feel a little better. Or if I would come home for a long day doing errands I would make me one it's fast and easy!!!!! 😍
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
There is just something about campbells chicken noodle soup when you are sick! It always hits the spot. This soup is delicious affordable and a healthy quick fix. It has the right amount of noodles and tiny chicken pieces. I grew up eating it and now I share this with my children. I highly recommend to anyone! The off brands do not compare to campbells chicken noodle soup!
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
This soup is good especially if you are sick. However I have found that you can find some off brands or store brands that taste just as good as campbell's and are not as expensive and you might even getting a bigger can of soup for less money. Taste is good though.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
The best chicken noodle soup. My son loves it. And always wants it whenever we go to the grocery store. They are super cheap. It comes a little salty. But if you add a but of water to it, it's fine. The Noddles are soft. The broth tastes great too!!
Apryl C.
Campbell’s chicken noodle soup is a classic! Any time I’m feeling a little bit under the weather I heat up a can of this soup and it really does help! It’s also nostalgic for me since I ate it a lot as a kid; it’s a great comfort food!
Damian F.
Columbus, OH
I used to love this soup so much, it was one of my feel good foods. I always asked my parents to keep it in stock in case I got sick because it was one of the only things I would eat during that time, but recently I bought a few cans and I’m pretty sure I found larvae in mine. Luckily I hadn’t eaten it yet before my fiancée caught it floating around. I immediately threw it away in disgust. I don’t think I’ll ever being buying this soul again. Yuck!
Vanessa G.
Is there a chicken noodle soup better then Campbells?
Kelly M.
Which is the best Campbells soup???
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
What are some flavors you don't like ? Mine is the tomato soup.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Don't you feel good when you have a cold and you eat Chicken Noodle Soup??
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
I Love the broth and the noodles in the soup, but can't stomach trying to eat the perfectly squared chicken..anyone else? Just doesn't look natural to me