Campbell's® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce uploaded by Nikki  N.

BY CAMPBELL'S #39 in Sauces

The sweetness of Marsala wine balanced with a blend of portobello mushrooms and garlic, creating a savory sauce that delivers mouth-watering flavor in each bite.

Ingredients :

Marsala Wine, Mushrooms, Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Butter (Cream [Milk]), Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Garlic, Sugar, Spice, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart
Ryan M.
Depew, NY
Absolutely amazing. Have tried others that were ok, but this by far was the best so far! Would absolutely buy again and was easier than expected. I added extra mushrooms and would recommend also.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I'm such a bad cook. My husband does the cooking in our family, but some days he's not home for dinner. We can't always order pizza on those nights! I found these to be an easy and delicious alternative. The kids like it and I can handle making it without messing it up! Win win!
Nikki  N.
Ok I must admit I'm not a fan of prepackaged sauces but almost all these are very good in flavor! I love how easy they are just cook up chicken add mushrooms and add a side dish and dinner is ready in under 30!!
Kaleen K.
I thought this was awful. It doesn't take like any marsala I've ever had. It's way too salty and there wasn't enough sauce to cover the noodles I made to go with it. It was 4 thumbs down in my house.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
My boyfriend made this for me one night and I didn't enjoy it very much. I think it's just me because I can see how a lot of people would enjoy it. My boyfriend loves chicken Marsala so it was right up his alley. For me, eh.
amanda a.
This was very good. Tasted homemade. I was very impressed with the flavor. I do have one complaint. If you like a lot of sauce, buy two packages. I don't like a lot of sauce myself, and it just wasn't enough
Jennifer S.
I bought this once because I seen it on clearance at Aldi's. I tried it with chicken and a noodle it was great. I loved it my family loved it. I think 2 of these are better if you have a big family
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
Great for when you're in a hurry or not feeling like cooking a big dinner. And easy to make your own. I often add extra veggies as a substitute to chicken. Tastes great and easy to cook!
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
I absolutely love these i use them all the time to prepare dinner i have quit a few in my pantry right now i think everyone should buy these
Emily A.
Mesquite, NV
Full of flavor but also a little bit salty. Really helps if you’re in a pinch. It is really good as a gravy over mashed potatoes.