BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Chicken Stock, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Rice, Celery, Chicken Meat, Okra, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Modified Food Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Dehydrated Onions, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Chicken Fat, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract.

Buy on Target*
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Okay so when I have canned soup, I’m not normally looking for a gourmet meal. But this soup far surpassed my expectations of a canned soup and is actually delicious! I add some water and heat it up and it’s ready in just minutes.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
This Campbell's gumbo is the secret ingredient in my homemade sloppy Joes.. add some ketchup, ground beef, a bit of mustard, and you've got an award winning g sloppy Joe recipe!!
Amy C.
Lexington, KY
I love food from New Orleans, and this is the perfect reminder of it! It's very light, and low calorie, which makes it perfect for lunch. I usually add spicy hot sauce to it to make it even better.
Alicia G.
North Vernon, IN
This soup is delicious as far as taste goes!! But if you're eating healthy it's not the best choice! It's great with some crackers on a cold winter day!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This soup is so yummy, but so unhealthy! I like to save it for a treat on a super cold winter day or if I'm feeling a little under the weather. So yummy!
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I am a Campbell's soup fan and this is a good. one. I enjoy the taste and it isn't homemade but not bad when its cold outside and you need some soup!
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
Chunky and fresh! this taste like home made soup and I love the way it taste today! i would eat this everyday !
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
My family loves this. We mix with 1lb ground beef and serve over toast. Delicious! We will buy again and again.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Campbell's chicken soup corn chowder is yummy.It is a great comfort food.They use very tasty ingredients.
Lauren L.
I loved this soup as a kid... definitely comfort food (especially when you're under the weather).
cece s.
Mobile, AL
Does this have pork in it