BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Can = 10.5 oz (298 g); Condensed Soup - Chicken with White and Wild Rice. Campbell's Chicken with White and Wild Rice Soup can be a deliciously easy way to help you eat sensibly. Did you know, in addition to being 70 calories and low in fat, each serving of this great tasting soup is also low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol and a good source of vitamin A. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=51000105264; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

• How many cans of this soup do you buy at one time?2 Answers
  • Do you think the rice is good in this soup?2 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Chicken noodle is a classic. When I’m not feeling well, chicken noodle soup is one of my go to meals. This makes it easy to prepare and it also has a long shelf life so I usually keep some in stock in my pantry.
Jen G.
I make this soup heavily during the winter. It's filling and goes amazingly with grilled cheese. I recommend this soup. It easily reheated if you have leftovers. The rice is lightly crunchy to me but that isn't a horrible thing some like it with a little bite. Same with all thier soups the chicken is tender and juicy.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I’m not a big fan of chicken soup but this one is one of my favorites!!!!! I sometimes add a little bit of rice to it but it is filling and delicious and a must have if I’m sick or have a craving for soup.
Pickens, SC
The first time I had this soup, It had an equal amounts of soup and rice in the can. A couple of weeks later I had so more and it don't have a lot of rice in it. I had to open two cans.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I am a soup person, whether it is hot or cold outside. This is one of my all time favorite canned soups. I eat it quite often.
Pickens, SC
How many cans of this soup do you buy at one time?
Pickens, SC
Do you think the rice is good in this soup?