Campbell’s® Chicken Broth Condensed Soup uploaded by Brookelyn W.

BY CAMPBELL'S #78 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Water, Chicken Fat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Corn Oil, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.

Buy on Target*
Tina S.
Another must have staple on my kitchen shelves. This is the best broth I have ever used in my recipes. I don't find it to be as salty as some of the others I have tried. I always go back to this one. The price is extremely affordable. If you ever have a horrible cold and there isn't a think you feel like eating, this is the perfect thing to have on hand.
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
Call me crazy but I can make a meal out of just one can. You get a bowl, some original Creole seasoning, and some Saltine crackers and mix it all together and it tastes amazing. I eat this all the time and it's surprisingly low in calories and affordable.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Campbells hands down has the best soup! Whenever I make soup at home I cannot have an off brand it has to be campbells, it just tastes the best! I am more than willing to spend a few extra cents to buy campbells over any other brand!
Jenn O.
Best. Broth. Ever. I cook a LOT, and I have a hard time finding a decent broth for when I'm out of my own homemade containers. This is the only one that I'll use. Oh, and it's also perfect to sip when you are sick but not yet ready for solid food. Great taste!
L h.
Brazoria, TX
So quick and easy. I keep some of the Campbell's Condensed Chicken Soup Broth in the pantry at all times. In case I need to make a soup. Also, great to use if a recipe calls for water and salt. Add the Condensed Chicken Soup Broth instead for a little bit of a different flavor.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is good for casseroles and soups, although I prefer it just in casseroles. Its easier if your doing a large pot of soup to just buy a pour tub of chicken broth. But this works great for small things. Not pricey either. Its a good product.
Corrine R.
Wimauma, FL
I've been using this product for years & I can remember my mom using it when I was a kid. I buy it bulk from Sam's Club & use it for all my soups. I use it to cook rice & to add a little flavor to my veggies.
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I think it's safe to say Campbell's is the best soup brand out there! This is one of those things I never substitute with generic brands! I always have to have my Campbell's!
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
I love to use this for cooking. I mostly use it when I make homemade chicken and dumplings. I can use two cans of this plus the other ingredients and it ads great flavor to the dish.
Nikki M.
Huntsville Tx
I love this soup its so good, recommend to anyone with a cold, will help much. Also is smooth if you've just gotten a tongue piercing