BY CAMPBELL'S

Who doesn’t love broccoli & cheese? A creamy sauce with a blend of cheddar cheeses and broccoli – just mix it together with frozen broccoli and chicken for a sure family favorite. Not only does it taste delicious– it only take 5 minutes to prep.

Ingredients :

Water, Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Food Starch, Canola Oil, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Whey, Dehydrated Broccoli, Disodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Blue Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color, Romano Cheese (Cow's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Vinegar, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid.

Nikki  N.
Ok I must admit I'm not a fan of prepackaged sauces but almost all these are very good in flavor! I love how easy they are. just add chicken and packet and in 40 min dinner is done!!
Breanna S.
Cosby, TN
I purchased this from Walmart for a quick and easy meal at home. The recipe says to add chicken and vegetables, so I added two chicken breast and one small package of broccoli and cauliflower. Wow! This sauce is absolutely delicious and I was very impressed by the flavor and the simplicity. Very easy to make your own by adding the our own favorite vegetables or maybe even rice. Campbell's® Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce
Sohaiba I.
I absolutely loved this campbell’s cheesy broccoli chicken oven sauce. Although i do add my own ingredients to it but it tastes amazing on its own too. Yum and delicious
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely loved adding this sauce to my chicken and broccoli oven bake. It says to use 6 breast or thighs but the sauce spreads out enough that I could easily fit 12 thighs in my casserole dish and it covered every single piece. It was a hit with my family. The cost is awesome, only 2.50 at Food Lion. It tasted great! Cheesy and creamy and it didn't overpower the chickens flavor where you couldn't taste the chicken. It was just right.
Kendra O.
These are so handy to have in the pantry when you’re in a pinch and don’t know what to make for dinner. I really like that they sell these at Aldi, which the price is great. I would recommend and I will buy again.
Nicole H.
So good! Easy to make and I love how you only need one pan. I can totally see using this with just broccoli as a cheddar broccoli side dish.
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
This sauce, chicken, and frozen broccoli in a pan in the oven.....bam delicious and easy dinner. Tasty and fast? I am all for it