BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbells Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup
  • "this cheesey can of goodness is perfect for cooking and makes some excellent mac and cheese and is pretty good on burritos too" in 1 review
Tryphena J.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
So I remember my mother purchasing this for my sisters and I when ever she made broccoli, its not the healthiest vs regular cheese but it sure made dinner go down easier. Great cheese flavor. just add a little milk to make it creamier. Of course this is a re buy
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This cheesey can of goodness is perfect for cooking and makes some excellent mac and cheese and is pretty good on burritos too
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
So perfect on a cold or sick day very quick and savory. Also, so versatile. You can have it as a soup or use it for cooking/baking.
tammy b.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
I must take a step back and admit that I do have a small stockpile of this in my cupboard. I buy it when it's on sale because, while I don't often use it, it does have some usefulness. I don't often make casseroles, but when I do, this can be invaluable. I have also used it in sauces and gravies. There are other brands, and I do use them, but I am cheap and only buy what is on sale so this inevitably ends up in the pantry.
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
I use this in a lot of recipes, one of my favorite is swiss chicken. It's a delicious savory dish and I use it in place of cream of celery, because who doesn't love cheese!?!
Maribeth E.
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
I use this Campbell's soup product for lots of recipes. It can add flavor to potato soup, potato casseroles, mac and cheese casseroles, really any casserole that you can think to add cheese to. This saves you from making your own cheese sauces or waiting for cheese to melt in a soup or sauce.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I love I used for tacos, lasagnas, pastas, is super delicious, cream perfect for nachos .. I loved