Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup uploaded by tiffany r.Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup uploaded by Roseddy P.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Dehydrated Cheese Blend (Whey, Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Butter, Clacium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Butteroil), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Flavoring, Enzyme Modified Butter, Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract For Color, Water, Mustard Extract, Soy Lecithin, Butter (Cream), Dehydrated Butter (Cream, Salt), Dehydrated Cream (Cream, Soy Lecithin), Buttermilk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat And Oil, Whey.

Buy on kmart
Emily F.
Lena, WI
What a great addition to anything you cook that needs a little cheese flavor. I love that has and almost natural cheese flavor to it as well. And it doesn't super-thin up your sauces or anything that you put in with it
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN
When I want to make macaroni and cheese, I use Cambell's Mushroom Soup along with Cambell's Cheddar Cheese Soup. Then sprinkle on some croutons and some shredded cheese and bake! I know you didn't want a recipe, but let me tell you, box macaroni and cheese don't even compare when your using Cambell's Cheddar Cheese Soup, or any Cambell's Products. Cambell's has been around from before I was even born, and as far back as I can remember, Cambell's has always been apart of my life and my family's lives. Healthy food and nutrition = happy and healthy families! They're not joking when the say Soup is Good Food!
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
There are some things that cannot be substituted with a store brand or other label. Campbell's Condensed Soup is one of those things. I have used this one in a dip I make with ground beef, processed cheese, and salsa. I've also added it to a taco soup to give it a change from the norm. It is great!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
I use this in cooking and it makes nice creamy cheesy dishes, like cheesy chicken in the crockpot or cheeseburger macaroni - we don't make them a ton, like once or twice a month, because they are rich soups, but they taste comforting when you need it, so I don't mind. Delicious when you feel like using them!
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Great product if you are making casseroles or as a sauce over chicken. It's a good pantry staple for when you don't know what to make for dinner. I have never eaten as a soup or know anyone who has.
Mary M.
Are use this cheddar cheese soup in a tater tot casserole recipe for holiday party and it was delicious. It was under a dollar on sale at Publix and it was easy to use and convenient. Don't forget delicious.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have used this for hamburger and tomato hot dip. I thought it was yummy, but not as thick as processed cheese loaf. Affordable and easy to incorporate into tecipes.
Nicole S.
Their cheddar cheese soup is a secret ingredient in some of my recipes. Actually have a lot of recipes with some of their creamed soups as well. Only chicken noodle I like
Amy J.
Every Campbell's Soup I've ever tried has been amazing. It's not something I would eat too often because it's not very healthy, but I love to treat myself with a bowl every now and then.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I cook with Campbell's condensed soup all of the time. I'm not one that uses recipes, so am always coming up with my own creations. I keep several of the different kinds on hand, so I can cook whatever silly concoction that my brain comes up with. I've tried to switch to bargain or store brands, but nothing comes close to being as flavorful and creamy as Campbell's. It saves money, as I ended up using twice as much of the store brand. Well worth the extra cost!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What recipes do you use with this soup?
Lauren W.
What do you use this for?