Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup.
Great for cooking.
Less sodium.
With natural sea salt added.
Sodium reduced 25% from prior product. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amy J.
Every Campbell's Soup I've ever tried has been amazing. It's not something I would eat too often because it's not very healthy, but I love to treat myself with a bowl every now and then.
Katy P.
I like to use this when I'm too lazy to make mac and cheese from scratch. It's so cheesy and awesome. Yummy!
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
This soup is great for cooking. Always S a great taste. Campbell soups are my go to when I want good soup.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I use these condensed soups to cook all my casseroles. Every Holiday includes them.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
This Soup is perfect to add to tons of meals. I add this to my Tater Tot Casserole with Ham and Homemade Broccoli Cheese soup. Better yet these are only .99 at my local grocery store and buy a few cans to make my favorite recipes. These are really cheesy not just fake tasting. These are very good and pair well for a lot of recipes.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
I use this in cooking and it makes nice creamy cheesy dishes, like cheesy chicken in the crockpot or cheeseburger macaroni - we don't make them a ton, like once or twice a month, because they are rich soups, but they taste comforting when you need it, so I don't mind. Delicious when you feel like using them!
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I buy this cheese soup for a flavorful filling for soups,chicken and rice, even works well in casseroles. I would recommend it to every one for a change in your creamy hearty dishes. Sooo yummy!
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Great product if you are making casseroles or as a sauce over chicken. It's a good pantry staple for when you don't know what to make for dinner. I have never eaten as a soup or know anyone who has.
Mary M.
Are use this cheddar cheese soup in a tater tot casserole recipe for holiday party and it was delicious. It was under a dollar on sale at Publix and it was easy to use and convenient. Don't forget delicious.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
Just made some broccoli and cheese soup and it was amazing! Using this makes it way easier and it tastes very good.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
What recipes do you use with this soup?