BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's homestyle soup is the soup that takes you home.campbell's homestyle soups start with vegetables that are farm grown, and the soups have no preservatives added. Each recipe takes inspiration from homemade soup. When preparing campbell's homestyle chicken noodle, we start with the whole chicken breasts and slice them up into juicy strips of white meat chicken. Our chicken meat is then oven roasted and added to a savory broth made from real chicken stock. With our homestyle new england clam chowder, we source clams off the atlantic coast and then add them to a creamy broth chocked with vegetables. With... see more...

Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
The ingredients are very fresh, however it was just a bit too salty for me. I usually love Campbells soups but I for some reason thisnone just missed the mark for me. I like their original chicken noodle much better.
Kristen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Considering this is a light soup, it's pretty good. I don't prefer it over the regular, but it's definitely worth it if you want something a little healthier. And it's the same price. I recommend it!