Campbells Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup Bowl 15.45 oz uploaded by Denise G.Campbells Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup Bowl 15.45 oz uploaded by Denise G.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbells microwavable soups are perfect when youre at work, or on the go. All you need is a microwave and three minutes, and you can have campbells soup wherever you are. Campbells take your favorite, classic campbells soup varieties with you anytime, and anywhere. Healthy request enjoy healthy request soups at the convenience of your own desk! Each variety is packed with flavor and certified by the american heart association. Soup on the go even if you dont have time to stop and eat, you can still enjoy delicious campbells soup. These delicious, sippable soups can go anywhere and everywhere with... see more...

• I am looking for more on the go meals for work. I love Campbell's...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole
This is my favorite soup. I even eat it cold and it's still good. The disposable container is very convenient however sometimes it splatters when removing the film
stacey t.
Dighton, MA
We eat a lot of homemade soup but when I'm in a pinch and don't have time this is what I turn to. Besides being kind of high in sodium it tastes great, is filling, sides great with a quick grilled cheese. Leaves everyone happy and satisfied.
Marissa W.
This new recipe for a thicker chicken noodle is my preference when needing some comfort! I keep these in my desk drawer when I don't have a lot of time to prepare my lunch. Super easy and definitely a repeat item!
Molly E.
Elkridge, MD
I love campbells soup, and they make it so easy to have comfort food on the go. The homestyle chicken noodle soup is so comforting and you can buy it almost anywhere! I recommend this flavor and soup!
Denise G.
This Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle soup is a quick and easy lunch. It has a lots of noodles and not very salty. Got it on sale at Meijer's for $1.00.
Jazmine C.
I love these soups for lunch they are easy to make and take no time at all for such a great taste they really hit the spot when it's cold outside.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Taste great!! Great little can to quickly heat up and eat out of when you don't have a bowl.
Amanda K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
With the perfect crackers and just the right amount of pepper, this soup is delicious!
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
There's nothing like a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup in the frigid winter in the northeast! Can't forget the saltiness!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I like this chicken noodle soup better than the regular kind Campbell's makes. It's still really salty though.
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
I am looking for more on the go meals for work. I love Campbell's soup from a can but I find sometimes the ones stored in plastic have a plastic taste to then. how is this product in comparison to the canned version?