BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's homestyle soup is the soup that takes you home.campbell's homestyle soups start with vegetables that are farm grown, and the soups have no preservatives added. Each recipe takes inspiration from homemade soup. When preparing campbell's homestyle chicken noodle, we start with the whole chicken breasts and slice them up into juicy strips of white meat chicken. Our chicken meat is then oven roasted and added to a savory broth made from real chicken stock. With our homestyle new england clam chowder, we source clams off the atlantic coast and then add them to a creamy broth chocked with vegetables. With... see more...

Buy on Target*
I love this! As someone who is constantly on the go and doesn't always have time to make lunches and dinners, this soup saves the day. It is both delicious and filling, while not too expensive and quick to warm up. I always have at least one of these in my pantry for those rushed days!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Campbell's makes some of the best soups on the market. The Homestyle Chicken Noodle is my favorite, whenever I'm sick that's always the one I reach for. I also love that it comes in the microwaveable bowls. They are perfect for taking in your lunch to work.
Skarlett L.
I love this soup! It's very flavorful and doesn't taste bad. It's not that in healthy eaither. I like it over there regular canned soup. The packaging is very convenient for heating up quick on lunch break.
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
Campbell's homestyle chicken noodle soup is my go to food most days of the week. I do not cook, so this is the perfect dinner for me to keep a lid on my calories and still have a warm meal. The noodles are wide, soft, and perfect. The chicken is tender, plump, and tasty. The veggies are plentiful and the broth is positively delicious.
Alyssia D.
Great classic chicken noodle soup! Great for a lunch or snack option, although not filling enough for a complete lunch. Somehow tastes even better on rainy days! Would recommend to all my friends and family.
Bernadette T.
This was really yummy, and especially enjoyed the size of veggies. It's perfect for lunch at work, and/or for home. My little one likes to eat this style of soup when he's sick, and I'm unable to make him soup from scratch.
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Great to warm you up. Thinner cut noodles which is what I prefer. Also good when you are feeling a bit under the weather helps keep your energy up. Great tasting broth.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I love this version of chicken noodle soup. The thick noodles and chunky chicken is so delicious! This travel sized container is handy on the go.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
My favorite chicken noodle soup, I love the bigger vegetables and noodles and that it's microwavable so I can bring it with me to work
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Easy on-the-go alternatives to homemade chicken soup for my kids to take to school it's easy for them to prepare and easy to eat