BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Skim Milk, Cream , Salt, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Monopotassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Butter (Cream), Cream (Cream, Soy Lecithin) , Celery Extract, Butter (Cream, Salt) , Buttermilk, Enzyme Modified Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat And Oil. dehydrated.

Campbell's® Campbell’s® Creamy Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
Lunch favorite!!! You cannot go wrong with these. The price is good for a grab and go item and the taste is the same classic taste you know and love! I am often able to make each bowl last two days due to the amount of product in each container.
Adrienne B.
Favorite soup for when I’m cold or when I’m sick! Campbell’s is my go to brand and will always be! I grew up with my parents using Campbell’s so I know it’s good quality for the price!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
This is my ultimate favorite go to soup. I love it and the convenience of being able to throw it in the microwave and dip my favorite bread in it. Also is great if I wanna throw some tortellini in it or regular noodles. Really a versatile soup if you ask me.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I love tomato soup and I love it even more with grilled cheese. My mom used to make me grilled cheese and tomato soup when I was young and I would dip my grilled cheese into the tomato soup. They are the best to combine together.
Nancy W.
This size is perfect for the kids. For me as an adult, i love it because it's the perfect size when it's just me eating. Heat it up and get the grilled cheese ready and BAM!
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
I had low expectations but I decided to give it a try. I was surprised it had a rich creamy flavor. Goes well with homemade grilled paninis. I liked the convenience of just popping it in the microwave for when I have to take lunch to work. The lid helps from splatter while heating up in the microwave.
Michelle A.
I really love turning to this tomato soup during cold, rainy days. I also enjoy having gold fish crackers with it The downside is that it contains a lot of sodium. Most canned foods do. Just make sure not to have it that often. It is very delicious though!
Jamie W.
My favorite quick soup to have with homemade grilled cheese sandwiches. I love to dip my grilled cheese halves into these soups. I love how it comes with a latched on lid so it doesn't splatter all over inside the microwave. I also like this soup by itself. Trying this with sprinkled cheddar cheese is good with this soup as well!
Christina C.
Frederick, MD
This might be the greatest soup ever. And it comes in a portable container now. This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in. I don't know who came up with the idea for that combo. All I know is that it's great. Comfort food all the way.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. Whether you're feeding just yourself or the whole family, you can't go wrong with Campbells soup! This soup is inexpensive & family friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?

Target