BY CAMPBELL'S

When youre hungry, you need chunky. The soup that eats like a meal. chunky soup is on a mission to fill you up, without weighing you down. Choose from over 30 flavors filled with big pieces of meat and vegetables. chunky soup is the easy, delicious way to fill your nfl-size hunger.- campbells chunky healthy request soups are certified heart-healthy by the american heart association, so you can enjoy the bold, hearty flavor chunky soups with less sodium than our regular varieties.- campbells chunky microwavable soups let you take your favorite variety to work, school or anywhere when you are on the go!- chunky chili... see more...

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite can of soup!!! During colder months this is my lunch or dinner 4-5 times out of the week! Nothing better than soup on cold days/nights and with Campbell's chunky, it's filled with noodles, veggies and chicken in big "chunks" so it's very filling! Definitely recommend!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
All the great Campbells chicken soup flavor in a convenient heating and serving container. Makes it easy to throw in a bag and take with you for lunch. It's quite affordable and quality tasting. I would definitely recommend to others. It's quality and comfort all in one.
morgan w.
morgan w.
My go-to Campbell's soup. Tastes amazing and the broth is delicious.
The only complaint I have is that the chicken isn't always good so I'll usually skip around it
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
Very delicious, tastes different than the regular campbells chicken noodle soup. But still very delicious.
Omeka E.
Omeka E.
Eastvale, CA
When I'm not feeling good I have a stomach ache and I have to eat something light Campbell Soup is my go to I love the chunky noodles and chicken and vegetables inside of the soup it's not too much for my stomach just in love when I have to have a Meal
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I personally prefer the chunky noodle because it is more filling and satisfying as I get older but all of the soups are amazing. This one has bigger pieces of Chicken and veggie pieces and the flavor is so good! And it is a travel meal!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Cartersville, GA
I'm super picky about my soup, and not much else beats Campbell's chunky chicken noodle. I feel like the recipe has changed in the past few years though, and not what it was when I was younger.
Erica A. M.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I love this soup for quick and easy and feel better fast. Has much more bite to it than other brands of chicken noodle soup, and you dont have to wash a dish!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
I use these for easy meals at lunch. They keep you sated until dinner time. They are costly when not on sale. They have a significant amount of sodium in them, but otherwise all the other ingredients are okay.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Batavia, NY
In my opinion this soup bowl does not compare to the actual campbells soup in a can that you can cook on the stove. Has less flavor but is still good for just a quick snack or also to have on the go.