BY CAMPBELL'S

When youre hungry, you need chunky. The soup that eats like a meal. chunky soup is on a mission to fill you up, without weighing you down. Choose from over 30 flavors filled with big pieces of meat and vegetables. chunky soup is the easy, delicious way to fill your nfl-size hunger.- campbells chunky healthy request soups are certified heart-healthy by the american heart association, so you can enjoy the bold, hearty flavor chunky soups with less sodium than our regular varieties.- campbells chunky microwavable soups let you take your favorite variety to work, school or anywhere when you are on the go!- chunky chili... see more...

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I like buffalo chicken so I thought I would like this, but there was just something I didn't like that much about it. It had a good flavor, but I found it weird to be eating a creamy buffalo sauce by the spoonful. I ate it, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
This soup is not worth buying. I normally love anything buffalo chicken flavored but this was terrible. The smell after heating it in the microwave was nauseating and the smell lingered the whole time I tried to eat the soup.. Not good