BY CAMPBELL'S

When youre hungry, you need chunky. The soup that eats like a meal. chunky soup is on a mission to fill you up, without weighing you down. Choose from over 30 flavors filled with big pieces of meat and vegetables. chunky soup is the easy, delicious way to fill your nfl-size hunger.- campbells chunky healthy request soups are certified heart-healthy by the american heart association, so you can enjoy the bold, hearty flavor chunky soups with less sodium than our regular varieties.- campbells chunky microwavable soups let you take your favorite variety to work, school or anywhere when you are on the go!- chunky chili... see more...

Rachel L.
Soo tastey, and its deff hardy like the title says. My son loves this soup, as well as I. Its always in my cabnets and we are always eating soups around my house. This is a very good quick and easy meal
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite flavor! Perfect portion for two. I always add hot sauce to my soup to add a little kick to it. Very affordable and sometimes there's coupons ! Definitely would recommend to others!