BY CAMPBELL'S

We create our campbells condensed soups by adding less water right from the start, so theres more room for flavor. We start with quality, farm-grown ingredients and cook them to perfection. Over the years, weve grown along with you. Not only do we have your favorite classic flavors, like chicken noodle, tomato and cream of mushroom, but were always coming up with new flavors and varieties to delight your senses. And when you need to cook to impress, campbells condensed soup is the secret ingredient to your latest wow-winning dish. No matter where you are or who youre with, we make sure our classic products always fit into your... see more...

Buy on Target
crystal m.
crystal m.
San Antonio , TX
My niece and son including my grown self enjiy thus. Live thats uts filling and 3 tear ikd ears iy with out complaning.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
My son is so picky with food, but if I bring out chicken noodle soup he can eat one can to himself. He loves it!! This is our go to food, plus it's cheap and doesn't cost a fortune. I definitely will be purchasing again and recommending this product to others.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Campbell's chicken noodle soup is such a classic and never disappoints! Very salty but great during a cold day or when you're sick. Super affordable and available at any supermarket or grocery store. Would buy again!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is a delicious tasty soup to have with a grilled cheese sandwich. It's a great meal for one. The flavor is yummy and it's some what healthy. It's not expensive and it's easily accessible. Try it out!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brookhaven, PA
Campbell's chicken noodle soup is still my go to soup as a adult when I am sick or just want a light hot meal. The chunks or real white meat chicken are my favorite
Natasha w.
Natasha w.
This is great for when your sick. It's the perfect size and will help soothe you and I think cambells has great chicken noodle soup
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
These are really good. Good on stove top or microwave and so easy to make. Great for kids. Taste great when your sick or any time
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
This is the perfect quick lunch for my son especially with this new whether its great! Hits the spot just right!