Campbells Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Cup 15.4 oz uploaded by Hope S.Campbells Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Cup 15.4 oz uploaded by Kaitlyn P.

BY CAMPBELL'S #71 in Soup & Broth

Campbells microwavable soups are perfect when youre at work, or on the go. All you need is a microwave and three minutes, and you can have campbells soup wherever you are. Campbells take your favorite, classic campbells soup varieties with you anytime, and anywhere. Healthy request enjoy healthy request soups at the convenience of your own desk! Each variety is packed with flavor and certified by the american heart association. Soup on the go even if you dont have time to stop and eat, you can still enjoy delicious campbells soup. These delicious, sippable soups can go anywhere and everywhere with... see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah D.
I love the single serving on-the-go microwaveable Campbell's soups! Their classic chicken noodle is my favorite. Perfect to bring to school or work and heats quickly. They aren't super affordable for just one cup, but are very convenient!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Can't go wrong with this soup! It's so easy to take on the go, it's affordable, the taste is incredible, filling, and healthy, I add a tiny bit of salt and I'm good to go. Add some crackers. I eat this at least once a week if not more. Just depends. I'd recommend!
Yolexis C.
Every single time I️ am sick, I️ instantly go to Publix and grab a couple of these and eat them pretty much throughout my whole day. It has the right amount of chicken! It’s delicious!
Shelly G.
Love the convenience of microwaveable chicken noodle soup. I send these to college with my daughter so she can have the comfort of home in just minutes. “Just like mom use to make!”
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Whether at home or at work, this soup is quick and easy to make. After all, you only need to hear it up. There is no mess or too many extra dishes when cooking this soup as it can be heated in and eaten from its original container, which makes it even more convenient. The microwaveable soup is comparable to the canned soup in taste. However, it may cost just a little extra.
Kirsten T.
Love how they are in the cup! Being a teacher, you don't have time for ordering out for food. This is such a quick easy lunch for me, especially after a particularly cold recess duty! It's also wonderful when you are sick in bed or just want some warm mess for your soul!
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
We have these all the time in the winter. Easy to heat and no dishes. Pair it with a grilled cheese and your good to go. I get it at my local grocer usually on sale. I would recommend this to anyone to have on their pantry for an easy go to snack or dinner item.
Theresa  B.
Easy to use and take for lunch. The packaging is nice for the microwave. Soup is always full to the brim, so spilling might be a concern. Great to keep for college dorm students. Warms fast in the microwave and tastes like regular cambles noodle soup.
Margaret M.
I always liked Campbell soup over any other. Rand of soup, taste great, love the microwaveable soups on the go, price is always great, I usually buy my soups at Safeway and I would recommend this soup to others and it's not so thick as other soups or salty.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
I love these cups! Super convenient..I take them to school or work and are great for lunches or a snack. I love how it is already a bowl, there is no need to pack a bowl or dirty a clean bowl. Always purchase these