Campbell’s® Broccoli Cheese Condensed Soup uploaded by Glory M.Campbell’s® Broccoli Cheese Condensed Soup uploaded by Lacey B.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients

Water, Broccoli, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Salt, Cream (Milk), Dehydrated Cheese Blend (Whey, Semisoft Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Butter, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Butteroil), Sugar, Dehydrated Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Onions, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Beta Carotene For Color, Flavoring, Lactic Acid, Zinc Chloride (To Maintain Color), Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Blue Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Sodium Phosphate, Vinegar.

Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I used to eat this all the time. All you have to do is heat it up and add milk! I add a little extra cheese as well when I make soup. I like that most of them have a tab to open the can so you do not need a can opener.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This soup is incredibly good. I like to eat it at dinner time or for lunch. It’s creamy with real chunks of broccoli in it. I am planning buying more soon. If you haven’t tried it before you should it’s a treat even in a sourDow bread bowl. Top it with cheddar shreds to go the extra mile.
Tina S.
Just one more of Campbell's versatile soups. Not only is it great in bow by itself, but it also adds great flavor to recipes. It is so easy to prepare and so affordable, you can't go wrong with this product. I keep several cans in my kitchen pantry.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I personally love using this just as a soup. I add extra broccoli to it. It’s got a nice flavor and it’s one of those when you just want a simple soup to eat I make this
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This is still my favorite soup that Campbell's makes. I've enjoyed it ever since I was a child. It's good for any occasion, at any time of year. However, something I've noticed with every can of broccoli cheese I have purchased from this brand (well into the hundreds) is that there are always a few hard and inedible bits (from the broccoli I assume) in the soup that never softened - whether cooked stove top or microwave. I still continue to purchase it because it's so delicious... I just end up picking out the stem type pieces and throw them away. It's not very pleasant. I feel like the quality could be improved upon.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Campbells soups are great on their own and also in other recipes. They are healthy, but may contain a lot of sodium, so I look for that. They also go on sale every now and then and are a good value. My whole family enjoys their soups every now and then.
Kaliegh W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I use this as a base for a homemade meal. Has a very nice consultancy for what I make. It is even a good quick meal to add to bread bowls. Good taste overall and you can adjust the thickness with milk or even add extra broccoli.
Renee W.
I fell in love with Broccoli Cheese Soup that I had ordered at a local restaurant. I saw this in the store and decided to give it a try.I hated it. I will never buy this soup from Campbell's again and I would not recommend this soup to my friends.
Julia K.
So good ! It's so cheap and easy to make at home. Takes about 3 minutes and you have that fresh taste. Tastes just like Panera's soup. It's such a quick meal and amazing in casseroles. I enjoy mine with French bread.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
$1.00 for one can good enough for one person unless you add water which makes it flavorless. I add a little frozen broccoli too. It's a lot of preservatives so I don't know how healthy it is for you .

Walmart