BY CAMPBELL'S

Beef Stock, Water, Mushrooms, Seasoned Beef (Contains Up To 10% Of A Solution Of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Flavoring, Dehydrated Onions, Beef Flavor (Contains Beef Stock, Yeast Extract), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Dextrose.

Christina P.
I just discovered this soup. I know it has been around for years, but I never knew what to make with it. I wish I would have used it sooner. Helps to make a great pot roast.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I love soup and mushroom is my favorite. I also would use this in my meatloaf to give it a kick. Add it into stews, and cassorales. Always rich and flavorful.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
I am not a fan of the texture of mushrooms, but this soup has great flavor! We use it when we cook our roasts, or make beef stew!
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Where do you buy this? I've never seen it before (im in Ontario, Canada)
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I like that there are more than one mushroom flavor in Campbell soup, just wish they make all the cans with a pop off lid. Will this one have a pop off lid?