BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's™ Beef Gravy.
3g total carbs per serving.
Made with beef stock.

Liz S.
Taylors, SC
I use this gravy with may different meals. I make my own KFC bowls with it, Salsbury steak, roast beef open faced sandwich plates the list goes on. Great product!
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
This gravy is a lot better than I expected when I bought it considering how cheap it is but it tastes good too! I just wish it wasn't such a small can.
Lisa S.
Love this gravy on mashed potatoes, roast beef, and even to dip my cheese curly fries with! Satisfy my taste buds 100%!! Definitely a product to buy!
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is great! Makes everything taste good. Yes I recommend and I will buy again. I normally buy this item around the Holidays.
Luna L.
Camden, NY
Great and convenient for me. I don't always have a lot of time cooking dinner. So it's handy when it's just me
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this last month. I made some cube steaks and smash potatoes, green beans. I put the gravy over the cube steaks and it was jamming. My whole family really loved it. I will be buying more.