BY CAMPBELL'S #55 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's™ Beef Gravy.
3g total carbs per serving.
Made with beef stock.

Lauren B.
Outstanding for all meats regardless that the can says BEEF. Add some drippings from the meat that you are serving and everyone will swear that this is the best thing since sliced bread. Low in calories also.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Campbells is just an amazing brand overall. Their gravies are delish. I always pair it with mashed potatoes or meatloaf. It's packed with flavor that doesn't over power the food but compliments it. I'm pretty sure you can buy this anywhere. I usually get it from Walmart.
Liz S.
Taylors, SC
I use this gravy with may different meals. I make my own KFC bowls with it, Salsbury steak, roast beef open faced sandwich plates the list goes on. Great product!
Martha B.
I recently switched to Campbell's beef gravy and my family loves it. It compliments my yummy beef roast and much better tasting than any gravy I've ever made!
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
This gravy is a lot better than I expected when I bought it considering how cheap it is but it tastes good too! I just wish it wasn't such a small can.
Lisa S.
Love this gravy on mashed potatoes, roast beef, and even to dip my cheese curly fries with! Satisfy my taste buds 100%!! Definitely a product to buy!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Campbells has always been a household favorite! All of their soups and gravy are full of flavor and a trusted brand since i can remember.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is great! Makes everything taste good. Yes I recommend and I will buy again. I normally buy this item around the Holidays.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Love using their gravy! It’s so convenient and delicious. Also, very cost-effective! I’ve never used another gravy before!
Bex T.
Simi Valley
I use this gravy during thanksgiving for our mashed potatoes. Will continue to do so until you no longer carry it!