Campbell’s® Beef Broth Condensed Soup uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Yeast Extract, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Yeast Extract, Beef Flavor (Contains Beef Stock, Yeast Extract), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten.

Angela B.
Donora, PA
i like using beef broth for different things. I use it to make home made beef gravy. I dont normally use it very often. I feel that it is affordable. I like the taste of the beef broth. It doesnt taste salty like most brands do.
Christine W.
Brooksville, FL
Everyone needs a can of this in their pantry. So many uses for beef broth and this one just has the best flavors you can get. Price is always good. The flavor and taste is always good. Very easy to use.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
When I am looking for something quick, this goes great with roast beef au jus sandwiches. My kids even dip their fries in the broth.
kimberly w.
I love campbells broths and soups as well. Great product for cooking. works well with soups, stews and roasts.
Chelsea H.
Plantersville, MS
I use this often to cook. Has great flavor and will make whatever it's put into so much better than before
Gicelle G.
Excelente producto, nunca falta en mi casa, lo utilizo para diversos platos, desde arroces hasta carnes
Jason C.
Toronto, Ontario
I prefer the box to this so that I can use it for more than one serving but I guess the point of the can is that you use it all